Viper Party Auction Items April 9th, 2011

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a small sample of items that will auctioned off at the Viper Party April 9th, 2011 in Columbus, Ohio.

All proceeds help fund the VCA Ohio Region so that we can host great events like this party, Viper Tech Day, Viper Play Day at BeaveRun, Vipers Run the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, 2011 VCA Midwest Zone Rendezvous, just to mention a few.

And as always, we don't care what VCA Region you are from, ALL Viper Club of America members are welcome at ALL of our events.

Carbon Fiber Hood - Vipair & Viper Parts America
You must be registered for see images attach

Vacation Condo Week / Cocoa Beach, Florida - me

Viper Memorabilia - PartsRack

Corsa Exhaust System - Corsa

Viper Memorabilia - Viper Club of America

Custom Made Traffic Lights - ESSCO (Sam Goldfarb) and Bosserman Aviation Equipment
Sorry, this one is mine. :D

Custom Banners - ESSCO (Sam Goldfarb)

Pictures Coming Soon*

*Custom Bubble Gum Machines in Viper colors* - ****** Vending - Mopar Boy

*Brake Duct Cooling System* - Vipair & Viper Parts America

We thank our sponsors for their donations and time:

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Arena Chrysler Jeep Dodge

****** Vending

Bosserman Aviation Equipment

Coastal Pet Products

Corsa Exhaust

Essco, Inc.

Paranzino Brothers Auctioneers

PartsRack

Vipair

Viper Club of America

Viper Parts America

Last edited:

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep!!! I'll Take 3 Of Those Lights! Hope To See You At The Party!!! Its A Great Time!!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The quality of the VIPAIR hood is amazing. I won the one that was donated by VPA and VIPAIR to the VA/MD region and I love it. The retail is something like $2200. Worth every penny:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice collection indeed, should help with attendance for sure:2tu:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get your club on the list to get some of these great auction items from
Viper Parts America?....:confused:
Seems quite a few clubs got some great items....

Good Luck with your auction....:2tu:

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special Blend
Jack Daniels Dodge SRT-10
We have 6 bottles personally signed by "The Grailkeeper" Herb Helbig!

Included with each bottle is a stainless steel flask with a custom sandblasted logo by Sam Goldfarb.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special Blend

Included with each bottle is a stainless steel flask with a custom sandblasted logo by Sam Goldfarb.

Those look great Randall!!

DrugDoc55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't make the party - any way to get our hands on some of these items at a later date/time/place? The stop light really has my interest!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
open your auction to online live bidding and you will triple your money! (and I will lose all mine)

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long way from the Florida chapter :cool:

Can't make the party - any way to get our hands on some of these items at a later date/time/place? The stop light really has my interest!

open your auction to online live bidding and you will triple your money! (and I will lose all mine)

For those who can not make the party due to distance or schedule, we are working on details so that everyone can be included.

BUT, if you can come to the party please do. The hotel is near the Columbus airport. We'll pick you up!

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-vip...io-party-everyone-welcome-april-9-2011-a.html

I'll be working with VCA Ohio member and professional auctioneer Tom Paranzino. For those of you at VOI11, Tom called the auction during the Saturday night banquet. With Tom's expertise, we will try and set something up. We just want to make sure everything is fair and to the letter of the law. :2tu:

Oh, and we have another BIG Viper auction item in the works..... check back here soon. It just might knock your socks off!

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who can not make the party due to distance or schedule, we are working on details so that everyone can be included.

BUT, if you can come to the party please do. The hotel is near the Columbus airport. We'll pick you up!

http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-vip...io-party-everyone-welcome-april-9-2011-a.html

I'll be working with VCA Ohio member and professional auctioneer Tom Paranzino. For those of you at VOI11, Tom called the auction during the Saturday night banquet. With Tom's expertise, we will try and set something up. We just want to make sure everything is fair and to the letter of the law. :2tu:

Oh, and we have another BIG Viper auction item in the works..... check back here soon. It just might knock your socks off!

I wanted to ask if I could bid by phone for an item(s) I'm interested in. I'm even willing to pay the entrance fee just to have the oportunity to bid from here. If so give me a good phone number to call into. Also peaked my interest on this "BIG Viper auction item". I'll be watching for updates.

Reaction score
How do you get your club on the list to get some of these great auction items from
Viper Parts America?....:confused:
Seems quite a few clubs got some great items....
We solicited the regional presidents on separate occasions (including in person at the recent Presidents Meeting) to let us know when each region was having holiday parties or other fund-raising opportunities. Some regions don't have auctions, they only do door prizes. For those we send smaller items so more people will get something.

We save the larger items for those that will use them to raise money for their club. For example, the Illinois Region just auctioned off one of these hoods for $1700.00. Other parts donations raised over $20,000 for the club at VOI 11. To date we have shipped off approximately 20 different "gift" packages to various regions, including several hoods for those with larger gatherings. Look for another carbon fiber hood to be auctioned off at the Texas Roundup. :2tu:

Of course we would like to thank Vipair for providing many of these great donations, including these carbon fiber hoods. They do great work as you can clearly see and we highly recommend them for all of your aftermarket body parts needs.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Special Blend

Well $HIT!!! Now I have to come!!!!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You wanted in on the action......

You asked for it........

You got it!

ANY VCA member will be able to bid. :2tu:

The auction will be carried LIVE from the Viper filled Marriott Grand Ballroom in Columbus, Ohio!

VCA Ohio member Tom Paranzino will be calling the auction. You will be able to hear Tom live and be able to bid in real time. We will have all the information available to you in a few weeks.

V

Venomiss

That light is really, really, really cool.

Did I mention it was neat?

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That light is really, really, really cool.

Did I mention it was neat?

Thank you. They are very cool. A lot of hours go into making these. Terry and Sam donate their time and resourses to make a true quality piece. And what makes the traffic lights even more special is that they create these for their love of the club and the love of the Viper. Every dime goes to help support the club and support the Viper.:2tu:

Terry does the paint work and Sam does the wiring and finish work. I have mine wired into my garage door opener. It comes on when the door opens and times itself off.

No, but I believe most lights are yellow, not red. :D

Terry is painting the lights as we speak. We will be offering 3 special lights in Viper colors for the auction. Who knows.... could their be a yellow one in the works? On the other hand, yellow traffic lights are about as common as red Vipers. Maybe a McTraffic light is in order. Chad might need a bidder #.

Stay tuned.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest addition to the auction:

Carbotech Brakes AND Rotors Package

Thanks to David Pintaric and Carbotech Brakes.:2tu::drive: