Official Venom Member/Job B call

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay been lurking around the forums for sometime and finally became a member!! Pretty excited to make some drives this year (assuming I have time).

Anyways I recieved a call from Job B from partsrack.com today to order up Eibach lowering springs and caps. First off the guy is awesome!!!!! It's hard to find anyone around here that knows anything about Vipers, and sounds like a great guy.

Also I am not sure if I am suppose to say much about the convo, but he said he wanted some pics of my Matte Black GTS to send to SRT and the Viper engineer/designer's for the Gen 5. Please nobody take this the wrong way, but I think they may be thinking about doing some Matte on the gen 5!!

Also here are some pics of my car. Obviously have the lowering stuff coming next week, and either doing a 20/20 setup, or 20/21.

-Tim

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments!! I don't know what P-chop is, but I would have to say no??? I live in Michigan, and its still snowing here!!

-Tim

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thats one helluva BATMOBILE!

Thanks for the PICs, but no mystery related to gen 5. "Jim The Color Guy" actually asked for the photos on this very site, I think for his own interest. Link Sent, THANKS!

Last edited:

Jaafarhr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a new member to the Viper club and just purchased a 98 GTS solid red its in the body shop right now being painted Matte Black.

Thanks for the pictures now I'm really happy with my decision and will be posting photos of it soon once the job is completed, I'm also adding some good stuff to it I will try to mention it along with the photos.

happy to be here

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post pics asap!!! I am doing springs/caps, and working on my wheel setup. Also where are you from? When you get your car back it would be awesome to get some pics together!

-Tim

Jaafarhr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim,

I am from Houston.

I went yesterday to check on the car it looked awesome but not fully completed. I'm also working to add more to the car. I'm sure you will like it once done.

Some of the items I will be purchasing from JonB.

Jaafarhr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim,

Did you have any problems cleaning the car, I heard that it is too much headache to maintain or clean. Have you experience that yet?

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim,

Did you have any problems cleaning the car, I heard that it is too much headache to maintain or clean. Have you experience that yet?

To be honest with you I haven't even washed the car yet :). I had it painted in early December, and it's been sitting since. I did take it out about two weeks ago (from MI so dealing with snow) and noticed it finally got a little dusty.

It is actually easier to maintain you just wash with a soft sponge and water then rinse and dry. No need for waxing, buffing, special soap etc....

I did my homework before having the car done. A friend of mine (fellow Viper owner whiteout) recomended a guy to me. The guy painted his H1, and he loved it. He told me it held up great, even with beating it up in the woods and said it didn't scratch or scuff as easy as the prior clear coat did. Also said it was easier to wash.

Just make sure you don't wax, or wash with soap or anything like that. I don't think I would clay-bar it either, but havent heard anything about it, but I am not going to be the first to try it!!!!

Anyways another HUGE thanks to Job agian because he is getting my 20" wheels all set!!! (hopefully see them in about 3 weeks) And also is taking care of me Very, Very, Very well!! Undersold everyone by a HUGE margin. Besides that the customer service is 110% as always!!!

Hopefully posting pics up soon.

-Tim

Jaafarhr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck man ..... I'll be posting mine next week.

can't wait