[PICS] Hood/Suspension Review - A+

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchased Vipair Gen IV OEM style hood from Steve. I was concerned with the fit. He informed me he had sold a hood to local VCA member, and asked that I go look at it. I contacted that VCA member and saw the primed hood. It looked great and the fit was excellent.

I was warned and had read more than a few threads about Steve not being the most efficient in the shipping department. Well, he proved me otherwise, and by a significant margin. I ordered/paid my hood on a Thursday evening, and had it in my hands by the following Tuesday (from Cali to Texas). I was in shock, but very elated. The hood was crated carefully, and did arrive with a very small scratch (courier negligence), but nothing the body shop couldn't fix. The body shop did mention that the hood finish was a bit "wavy", and they had to spend more time than anticipated to prep it, but the final product looks great. Admittedly, a few defects here and there for the perfectionist, but nothing I can't live with. No paint blending was required, and no fender adjustments were needed.

The Vipair adjustable suspension installation was straight forward. I will admit that Steve's installation instructions aren't the most detailed, but not really needed if you are a seasoned DIY.

Overall, Vipair products have exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend both his hood and suspension for anyone wanting to update their SRT look. Steve was easy to work with, and quick to respond to messages and calls. I am looking at his other products and will surely purchase from him again.

Pics below:

Hood with impaled crate:

You must be registered for see images attach

Pre-paint fit:

Post paint- fit/finish:

Suspension Before:

Suspension After:

Final Product: Before/After:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!

I've dealt with Steve on numerous occasions, and couldn't have been more pleased with him and his products...glad to hear you agree.