Looking for interior pics please

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
Brand new to the forum, and was looking for anyones modified interior pics. I have tried to search for them but didn't have much luck.
Looking for anything that sets your Viper apart from every one else's. Anything from your cup holders to pillar gages to complete interior mods.
I am very interested in rear view camera set ups and electronic gizmos since this is first on my list of modifications.

Looking forward to meeting as many great Viper owners as I can here on this great site. :hello:

Thanks everyone.

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Cincy,
but not exactly what I was looking for. They are more about changing the interior color and material. Although they were beautiful pics, I was looking more for modifications to the functionality of the interior such as touch screen radios and guage additions, short throw shifter installs and rear view camera set ups, things of that nature.

Sorry if I wasn't clear about this earlier, but I appreciate the link.

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks very nice, but I geuss Im just going to have to be the pioneer here. No body has any cool electronic mods? Not a single rear view camera in the whole community? This has to be one of the most dificult vehicles to back into a parking stall I have ever driven. I owned a Ford Lightning before I bought my coupe and the amount of aftermarket choises was staggering. I figured that the better the car the more upscale aftermarket parts it would have available to it. We need to do something about that!

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my JVC single DIN DVD player, which has a backup camera hooked up.

Funny how I can put my H1 or MegaCab within inches of anything, but the Viper is the only one, that I put a backup camera in.

Here's the camera, hardly noticable when standing near the car. I had to walk a ways back to get this shot, without going to a knee.

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is fantastic! Is the camera attached to the liscense plate frame?
My computer here at work is horrible, so if it is tucked up under the air dam then I can't see it at all. How is it looking down at the head unit while your backing up?

Judging where the ass end is on this car is hard and not something I want to guess at.

Beautiful car by the way.

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know you can find some good pic's of car camera's on You tube if you do a search. They make quite a few that attach to the windshield or visor.

OP
OP
B

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for those cool electronic gadgets that are not in your average car. I know that this is a little taboo around here, but I can't help that I love new gadgets for cars. Things like the HUD in I think the Caddies, and the closed circut security system by Mobile Watchman. Custom fiberglass or carbon fiber work. Stuff like that.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is fantastic! Is the camera attached to the liscense plate frame?
My computer here at work is horrible, so if it is tucked up under the air dam then I can't see it at all. How is it looking down at the head unit while your backing up?

Judging where the ass end is on this car is hard and not something I want to guess at.

Beautiful car by the way.

Ya, it's attached to the upper 2 license plate screws.
It's easy to see, but with the top down on a sunny day, you'll have to squint at it.