Louisiana Vipers

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any more owners out there in Louisiana? If so where and do you ever meet up.
I am in Baton Rouge and in my 1yr ownership I have only seen one other viper in my area. A maroon Gen 3 vert.

Ryan

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One of the early Mid South VCA Presidents was near you over in Gonzales ( 03 Black SRT10 ) , but not sure if he is still around the area.

Know of quite a few guys around the New Orleans area too, so sure some will chime in.

OP
OP
P

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool. Look forward to seeing who else is out there.
Also I just paid to become a member. How long does it take till I can change my profile or do I need to message someone to let them know?

V

Venomiss

Cool. Look forward to seeing who else is out there.
Also I just paid to become a member. How long does it take till I can change my profile or do I need to message someone to let them know?

Send a private message to kcobean, lee00blacksilverGTS, or ViperTony with your information, member number, and profile filled out.
They will manually upgrade your status here and get you rolling.

There is a New Orleans event happening at the end of March.:)
Read about it here.
http://forums.viperclub.org/mid-sou...n-mid-south-viper-experience.html#post2935292

Last edited by a moderator:

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:2tu: Ryan, Welcome, I live in Ponchatoula,La but lived on the SouthShore all my life. There are a lot of Vipers in La. but rairly will you see two together. That's why I usually have to run with my cousin who's in the Corvette club.:crazy2: I'm always looking to cruise around on the weekends, going to the cruise nite @ Tanger Outlet or my cruise nite in Metairie every 4th Sat. Go to MidSouthVCA on Facebook & post.Feel free to send me a PM if you need any info. :drive:

OP
OP
P

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info
I have seen the Tanger Outlet thing always wanted to go before I bought the car but never pulled the trigger. I will have to find out when the next one is and swing by

Ryan

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Go to "Gulf Coast Motorsports.com" They list most of the car events around the South. :drive:

sbarbier

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not exactly a Louisiana Viper but soon to be back home in Baton Rouge. I have about another 3 months left on my assignment here in the mountains of North Carolina. Gonna miss these mountain roads but still can't wait to get back home.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly a Louisiana Viper but soon to be back home in Baton Rouge. I have about another 3 months left on my assignment here in the mountains of North Carolina. Gonna miss these mountain roads but still can't wait to get back home.
sbarbier,Don't know how long you've been away, La has changed since Hurricane Katrina. But we still have the Best Seafood & Mardi Gras this coming week.Also soon we'll have a World Class MotorSports track. (Check out nolamotors.com). :drive:

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a LOUISIANA hill billy too; but I do not own a Viper any more. Hurricane Katrina swept it away.

sbarbier

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've only been gone a couple of years, still have my house in Denham Springs and a boat in Madisonville. We come home frequently but I rarely take the snake.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I am a LOUISIANA hill billy too; but I do not own a Viper any more. Hurricane Katrina swept it away.
:omg: I sold my 99 ACR about that time & was miserable untill I was able to purchase another. Now I just enjoy cruising around, don't care what's around. :drive: :drive: You need to buy another Viper before it afects your health. :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper