PROJECT: "******** ACR-700R" Has Begun

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost forgot one of the best mods so far.....
You must be registered for see images attach
these Performance Friction Pads in the #01 Front & #06 Rear compounds are freakin AWSOME!! You won't believe the braking power these provide!! Sure they make a lot of dust and eat rotors like a baby eats candy but it is worth it.:D Stock pads vs these are like night & day. I got mine from Tom Francis @ DMS.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick Maxwell was working with Ohlins on some shocks in 2010. Are these the same ones or have they been worked over even more.

Bruce

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick Maxwell was working with Ohlins on some shocks in 2010. Are these the same ones or have they been worked over even more.

Bruce

Bruce,

Rick Maxwell Racing and my company Bad Boyzz Garage have teamed up to design, engineer and build a high end suspension kit for our customer base, Track Viper's, Performance Street Applications and quite simply for the Viper owner who wants to run the best components on their Snake.. All engineering, stress testing and custom machining of components for our suspension kits will be done in house through BBG and distribution by both Rick and I.. FastGuy68 kinda let the Cat out of the bag because he's on the short list for one of our first few custom installs to debut our Bad Boyzz Garage OHLINS race dampers!

I'm headed back east in a few weeks to tour the OHLINS plant and Dyno our new BBG GTS-R Race Headers.. We'll report back the HP / TRQ results to the Viper Nation when I return..

Good stuff coming soon from our Garage to your Garage..:usa:

Thnx,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacarmento, CA 95834
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If You and Rick are involved it will be a killer combination. Best of luck (not needed)

Bruce

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If You and Rick are involved it will be a killer combination. Best of luck (not needed)

Bruce
Bruce, I road raced motorcycles for 13 years and I used OHLINS on EVERY bike I built, it really is the top of the line IMHO. Being as Rick did the race setup on my KW stuff I am REALLY excited about what is coming out.

wing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You should have been at MAM. Completed 412 miles on track at last weekend. 10 Cars on Saturday. 6 cars on Sunday. Perfect weather, unlimited track time. Quality of drag racing cars Saturday night was exceptional. New track record set by 1800 HP tube framed all carbon fiber 66 Pontiac. Findtheline is an unbelievable value.

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should have been at MAM. Completed 412 miles on track at last weekend. 10 Cars on Saturday. 6 cars on Sunday. Perfect weather, unlimited track time. Quality of drag racing cars Saturday night was exceptional. New track record set by 1800 HP tube framed all carbon fiber 66 Pontiac. Findtheline is an unbelievable value.
I hear ya. MAM is only a 2.5 hour drive for me but I have been ruined after two days at Road America. I hear from Viperless that Brainerd has been repaved and widened so I will be heading up there next month.

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
. Next year I will look at doing my motor from the bottom up with Toddy @ BBG and I am planning on a 850+ H.P. at the crank normally aspirated. :crazy2: Which should be no problem with all the Billet Goodies BBG has in the pipeline.:headbang:

I enjoyed reading your thread. So what exactly is going to produce 850hp n/a with the untunable PCM these cars have.?

Thx,
Wade

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, pricey. Thx for the answer and good luck.
btw, I "heard" that the Gen 4 controller had been broken, but seeing is believing. :)

Yep.....:D

AEM and Motec.

The Motec incorporates the new M180 controller. It eliminates 3-4 of the add on modules needed with the M800.
Best part is the new Motec M180 system is about half the price of the old M800. ( $14K to $7500.)

Mike, are you still meeting us at Road America in October?

Everything looks Great BTW...:2tu:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce, I road raced motorcycles for 13 years and I used OHLINS on EVERY bike I built, it really is the top of the line IMHO. Being as Rick did the race setup on my KW stuff I am REALLY excited about what is coming out.
yep, i off road raced motorcycles for 20 years and ohlins is the only shock i used, bar none it was the best in the business.

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.....:D

AEM and Motec.

The Motec incorporates the new M180 controller. It eliminates 3-4 of the add on modules needed with the M800.
Best part is the new Motec M180 system is about half the price of the old M800. ( $14K to $7500.)

Mike, are you still meeting us at Road America in October?

Everything looks Great BTW...:2tu:
Oh yeh, I will be up there for sure! I have a lot of new parts to try out and get used to. I'll be shooting for Kumo's time of 2:21 in the ACR.:headbang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper