Another new owner.

32 GMC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally figured this computer thing out.
2006 Coupe 70/100. 391 miles never reg plastic and tags still on eveything. Maybe tracked because of miles, I don't know.
Was this someones here? I purchased it form Roanok? Dodge (spelling may be off) late Oct early Nov 2010.
This car is sweet! Ran it a few times before the first salting, wow is all I have to say, now just over 800 miles. I owned the 2005 SRT6 and that was fast, this SRT10 is just scary. I will be looking to get as much drivers ed as I can, so I don't end up like all those crash videos.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! and welcome to the club. I just got mine back on the road this week and I've been trying to drive the wheels off.

OP
OP

32 GMC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! and welcome to the club. I just got mine back on the road this week and I've been trying to drive the wheels off.

Not yet out on the road. Had to clean garage and had to move. Wanted to, but too many frost heaves still and salt.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Great find :2tu: I'd have to agree, when you first get one .... it is scary fast :omg: 7 months later, I'm doing better but will try to never loose respect for a second :D Still say Wow every time I open the garage :headbang:

Welcome to the best Viper Club in the World! You need to get away from that salt and drive year round. :drive:

OP
OP

32 GMC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Great find :2tu: I'd have to agree, when you first get one .... it is scary fast :omg: 7 months later, I'm doing better but will try to never loose respect for a second :D Still say Wow every time I open the garage :headbang:

Welcome to the best Viper Club in the World! You need to get away from that salt and drive year round. :drive:

I'm sure I will settle in, just need to get some miles.
Trailer is almost in, so I may travel next year to nicer weather if I get the itch.

OP
OP

32 GMC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!

You have a great club member right there in town. I hope you get a chance to meet Tim.

BTW, you great taste in colors.

I've heard that there might be someone here in town. Was told there could be 3-4 in the Monadnock area. But didin't know who if any would be here. New to area also, MA originally. So any NH shows I would like to go to if can. With Viper or 32 GMC.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I was looking at your car before I bought my 2010--also from Roanoke. Seems to me John Gastman said that a guy got it from him--had divorce problems--and he took it back from the guy--thus the 300 or so miles. Check with John--he will give you the true scoop as he is a true gentleman and a very honest man. You have a very nice car. I have the 2005 conv. version of your car. Love the colors of our cars. ENJOY--Dave

OP
OP

32 GMC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking at your car before I bought my 2010--also from Roanoke. Seems to me John Gastman said that a guy got it from him--had divorce problems--and he took it back from the guy--thus the 300 or so miles. Check with John--he will give you the true scoop as he is a true gentleman and a very honest man. You have a very nice car. I have the 2005 conv. version of your car. Love the colors of our cars. ENJOY--Dave

John sold to me. Said was never registered. He didn't get into details, and I didn't really either. But that ***** for the other guy. Not really important to know where the miles came from just curious. John may have ever enjoyed it for a few miles. No matter, I have it now and it is great.
John told me when I called, that there were people he needed to call about this car. I told him I wanted it and where does the money need to be wired to. Was sitting in my driveway 3 days later. Yes, John is a good man. I will definetly do buisness with him again. Still want to do my SRT collection 4,6,8,10. Had 6 but needed to trade for truck to haul. Will need to get back sometime soon. But at least I've got the Big Dog SRT out of the way.:headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper