I cant stand waiting... When are they releasing Gen V pic?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the VOI 11 President's Meetings, we were all given thumb drives with the Gen 5 logo on them. As a surprise to EVERYONE, they had pics of the Gen 5 on them. Ofcourse, Chris and Marv threatened to burn our houses down if we posted them, so we couldn't do much with them. Now that these pics have leaked, I've sent Chris a PM asking if he minds if I post the interior shots. We'll see what he says.

I was gonna ask who and how I have to bribe for one of those thumbdrives but then again I am not experienced in bribing :eater:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the VOI 11 President's Meetings, we were all given thumb drives with the Gen 5 logo on them. As a surprise to EVERYONE, they had pics of the Gen 5 on them. Ofcourse, Chris and Marv threatened to burn our houses down if we posted them, so we couldn't do much with them. Now that these pics have leaked, I've sent Chris a PM asking if he minds if I post the interior shots. We'll see what he says.

I was gonna ask who and how I have to bribe for one of those thumbdrives but then again I am not experienced in bribing :eater:

Is there anyway of getting one of those thumb drives? Even better, one with the sneaky pete logo? I'd love to have one! How much space do they hold? My current one is 8Gb.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to see my Viper GTS in JULY!!!!! Screw the Gen V!!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to see my Viper GTS in JULY!!!!! Screw the Gen V!!

I can't wait to see mine and hear mine after all the mods I'm doing this summer :)

I've already done KW2s, which definitely enhanced my car's overall look A LOT! I'm very excited for this summer ;)

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you know why car magazines keep putting"The Next Corvette(Viper, Mustang etc)" as their cover teaser.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave