Can people please post pictures of their GEN II lowered with KW Variant 2 coilovers?!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I just dropped my car off yesterday at the shop, and my new KW2's are being installed on Friday. I was hoping before that happens, if people could post some pictures of their GTS or RT/10 lowered since it would be the same baseline for me to go by. I've already showed the shop some pictures of other Vipers lowerd, but it seems like most of the pictures I've found are of newer SRT-10 Vipers.

Could people also post their KW2 ride height adjustment and firmness settings as well? I was told by SilveRT8 he uses mid position #9 for ride firmness and tried the smoother #11 setting, but the shocks would bottom out on big bumps. His car he showed pictures of was a 08 SRT-10 Roadster. I was hoping to get some pictures of a GEN II GTS or RT/10, so I could really show these guys other cars similar to mine to compare with.

I'm really just looking to lower the car as much as possible, but in a safe way so that there is no rubbing at all and of course a smooth ride! I'm mostly worried about the wheels rubbing or hitting the hood causing it harm. So any photos and information on your KW2 Settings would be very helpful.

Thank you! :)
Anthony

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can people please post pictures of their GEN II lowered with KW Variant 2 coilove

Rob, I appreciate the post...but I said "GEN II" only.. I've already seen both the threads you just posted:
[PICS] KW's installed...finally slammed!
Show me your Eibach Lowered Vipers

Both these posts Primarily are all SRT-10s, which I don't want pictures of.....I must have missed the two B/W GTS in the Eibach thread though... I only wanted GEN II's lowered with KW2s since that's what I'm doing so I can get an accurate baseline of settings I could do. However, I guess pictures of a GTS lowered with Eibachs wouldn't be that much different or would it?

I'll send them those two B/W GTS Vipers anyway, so thanks.

If anyone else has any photos, feel free to post! I'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can people please post pictures of their GEN II lowered with KW Variant 2 coilove

R.......I must have missed the two B/W GTS in the Eibach thread though... I only wanted GEN II's lowered with KW2s since that's what I'm doing so I can get an accurate baseline of settings I could do. However, I guess pictures of a GTS lowered with Eibachs wouldn't be that much different or would it?

Eibach springs and caps.

0141.JPG

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Costanzo: Dont be too romanced by photos and even specs ...unless their GTS coincidently has the same sizes of wheels and tires as you do, it wont be a valid measurement.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Costanzo: Dont be too romanced by photos and even specs ...unless their GTS coincidently has the same sizes of wheels and tires as you do, it wont be a valid measurement.

This is true... I guess I'll just rely on their expertise then, since they said they know everything about KW2s since they have done so many setups on cars.. I'm sure I'm in good hands.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For the record my wheels/tires are the following:
Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 295/30/ZR19 - 19x11 fronts
Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 335/30/ZR20 - 20x13 rears

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score

red snake man thats one sweet viper

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What if someone has a pic of a Gen 2 lowered but they are Penskes?

Just askin' :D

That's fine.. post pics! We have the same wheel/tire setup anyway.. since you basically guided me through everything to get...unless you don't remember? ;)

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What if someone has a pic of a Gen 2 lowered but they are Penskes?

Just askin' :D

Also, have you ever checked your profile and saw my message I left you about the splitter? I couldn't email you because I got an error saying you exceeded your stored private messages quota lol.