Raffle Tickets

captainkrash

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, I ordered (and paid for) 3 tickets for the Viper raffle which, were supposed to be mailed to me.

It has been almost 3 weeks and I have not received my tickets.

Where can I go to get a report on the status of my tickets??

CaptainKrash
Company: VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA
Reference Number: raffle-72f2e1e7c9c94fcde995a3c4f8031501

Subtotal: $300.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $300.00

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CaptianKrash,

I will have your order checked today using your membership number: 26194

Thanks,
Zach

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry I bought 9 of them and it took about 5 weeks to be shipped to me. You will get them. They are nice and bright!

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CaptianKrash

Your order was placed online 3/13 and sent to JRT 3/24. VCA generally turns over online orders in batches for efficiency. Your tickets will be mailed out early next week.

Thanks,
Zach

V

Venomiss

If you have any questions about your Viper raffle tickets please call 1-800-998-1110.

OP
OP
C

captainkrash

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Got my tickets in yesterday's mail.

Please ship the car immediately. :)

captainkrash

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very aggravated about the raffle tiket issue. I have my fax confirmation from Feb 28th and still no tickets received as of April 8th.

I called on the 17th of March and was told they had my fax order with cc info, and would be processing and sending the next day (18th) or Monday the 21st, which obviously was untrue.

I think part of the "luck" MAY be in timing your order placement, working upon the assumption that previous winners were numbers picked in the middle area, not the lowest or highest numbers. For that reason I place my order at a time that I feel is the right time, but that is stupid if they are going to sit on the order for weeks before processing and assigning corresponding tix.

No worries - from now on they just get my membership dues, no more raffle tix for me. At 300.00 a pop and this being my 4th purchase I am done with the aggravation of wondering if my order is being processed.

:mad:

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff,

Sorry for the delayed response... I have been traveling this past week, but will look into this situation personally.

Zach Thompson

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff,
I believe Kim Vogt has now connected with you and your raffle tickets have been processed and enroute to you. I don't know that we resolved what had occured with your order, but glad to hear it was worked-out.

Thanks for your patience.
Zach Thompson

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the forum now verifying current "paid-up" members in forum users titles, it got me thinking, what percentage of active VCA membership actively buys raffle tickets? (based upon averages)

I know my odds are great to begin with and one of these times I will win, but it got me thinking about how many of those roughly 2000 tickets go to a relatively small number of members.

Please do not spend any time on this query; its more just a thinking out loud post, but if someone's really bored who has access to this information, I'd be interested to hear the statistics.

Regards,
Aaron

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few posts asking about how ticket sales are going, but no answers. If we are under the required number, let us know. That would likely encourage some people who already bought tickets to buy a few more.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not received my ticks it has been like 3 weeks and they alreday charged my cc.

V

Venomiss

I have not received my ticks it has been like 3 weeks and they alreday charged my cc.

Please call 1-800-998-1110 and use ext #2 on Monday morning.

They can tell you when they have been sent out.

V

Venomiss

Hopefully most have their tickets-if not ...

Please call 1-800-998-1110 and use ext #2 on Monday morning.

They can tell you when they have been sent out.

Good luck and thank you to all those supporting the VCA!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper