Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

... not really mine though you know...:rolaugh:

Thanks for the nice comments about mine though I love just hanging out even after a long day/week at the shop. :headbang:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
our garage. always a work in progress.

here are the before pics. this is the way we bought it last year along with 3 acres of ground. building was used by a local contractor, the local high school baseball team in the winter and occasional flea market events.

IMG_4675x.jpg

IMG_4678x.jpg

IMG_4683x.jpg

here are the current pics, after ALOT of cleaning, and after about 6 months of work done by me and with the help of alot of Dr Peppers. :)

IMG_6888_b.JPG

IMG_6911_b.JPG

the kitchen / entertainment area.

IMG_6859_b.JPG

IMG_6902_b.JPG

hotwheel wallpaper

IMG_7315a.JPG

Last edited:

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score

here are the before pics. this is the way we bought it last year along with 3 acres of ground. building was used by a local contractor, the local high school baseball team in the winter and occasional flea market events.

here are the current pics, after ALOT of cleaning, and after about 6 months of work done by me and with the help of alot of Dr Peppers. :)

hotwheel wallpaper

That's awesome!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a really "BIG" garage! Very cool, what's the significance of the police, fire and ambulance collection. You really must of had a few Dr. Peppers, cause that's a serious amount of work done in a year.

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score

IMG_4675x.jpg

IMG_4678x.jpg

IMG_4683x.jpg

IMG_6888_b.JPG

IMG_6911_b.JPG

IMG_6859_b.JPG

IMG_6902_b.JPG

hotwheel wallpaper

IMG_7315a.JPG

Wow that is cool!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys!

here is a thread i wrote about the whole story.

http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/642313-another-garage-thread.html

no real significance with the emergency vehicles, just thought they were cool. my friends are worried that i may have a red light fetish though. :dunno: :rolaugh:

i buy/rehab/sell houses occasionally, so i know how to work fast. we took possession in about august of last year and although the big stuff is done, i am still trying to wrap up the finer details. (never enough time or money). i had to work fast because we needed a place to live when our house sold last year. we are living in this garage until our real house gets built hopefully this year. with the mezzanine, its about 3900 square feet, so its comfy for now.

Last edited:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hotwheel wallpaper

That is amazing......wow, that has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen :2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh crap!!!! That is an incredible garage...room actually, unbelievable...can't even find the words....almost looks like some sports bars! Geez, its as big as my house...that's why we're doing an addition!:D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is amazing......wow, that has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen :2tu:

you guys made my day! thank you very much for the kind words. :2tu:

i bought some more memorabilia pieces today and another (Shell) gas sign, so i have more work to do this weekend. after the house gets built, its going to very hard to ever leave my garage. :D

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prob never leave you're garage lol.. that would be my number 1 hang out spot for sure... it truly is amazing what you did, and I'm sure you realize that lol.. seriously incredible :2tu:

i bought some more memorabilia pieces today and another (Shell) gas sign, so i have more work to do this weekend. after the house gets built, its going to very hard to ever leave my garage. :D

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score

More pics of that Charger on the lift please. :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More pics of that Charger on the lift please. :D

the car before paint and a pic of the underside. RJ Race Cars did the fab work.

IMG_1747xx.jpg

7911aug_10b.JPG

video of engine startup. 542 hemi.

YouTube - 542 hemi start up - part 1

car in paint booth after clear applied. ford sonic blue is color, viper silver graphics.

IMG_2678XXX.jpg

all my time and money has been temporarily diverted to my garage opportunity. the garage is almost done, so i hope to soon be back on other projects and this car very soon. the car is mostly assembled now, just needing a trans and minor interior work to finish.

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Hemi is coming out really nice! I had a shot, way back, at buying a Factory Hemi Race Dodge Coronet, burgandy. Factory headers (no exhaust), AFX auto trans, their race option, no radio, no heater...basically nothing but a bad a$$ car! I was in college and my dad didn't think it was a useful choice of car! OYE!!!:crazy2:

Kinda looked like this but no vinyl top, and had steel racing wheels.
[media]http://www.ohtm.org/Auction/%20Auc06Pix/06_69coront.jpg[/media]

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these garage pics are inspiring me to do something a little more with mine. I have a fairly small house (for TX) house but my double garage is big, about 24x20 so it fits the truck and car nicely with lots of room to spare.

I'd like to hear some opinions on colors. I don't think I want to go all out and do the ceiling but it look good with something similar to Red Snakes garage on the first page of this thread but with a darker (Steel Gray like) on the bottom half. But do I do red as a stripe like he has? That's the only color I can think of that would work with current wall color. Of course the silver would be the choice to match the car but it wouldn't look good against that beige color. Or no stripe? And just the stripe on the wall or do a chair rail or 1x4 around?

Ideas?

You must be registered for see images attach

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO the beige is going to be very hard to work with and will make the garage look bland and dingy. paint the beige. in the end you will be happy you painted over it and spent the time to do it right, and then your paint options are limited only to your imagination.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White always brightens up a room, nice in garage..at least for the top portion and the bottom could be any shade of gray. Red stripe is nice as it sets off the two colors. Mine is going to be all white and I might do the bottom gray...not sure at this point. I also have a large two car garage, but have lots of "stuff" in it still.:(

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My contribution. Banners and such aren't up yet, but easy enough to get the basic picture.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tx:

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hotwheel wallpaper

IMG_7315a.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Every time I walk on one of our son's Hot Wheels, I keep saying to myself "Does he REALLY need this many?" Apparently, the question should be "Where are all the boxes?"

Great garage! Ours looks NOTHING like it....

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is this in the garage...upstairs?

I would like to be able to grunt and say that is part of my man-cave living quarters, but it is actually the kitchen in the mother in-law cave. There is an 800 sq. ft. apartment on the ground floor that we added mid-planning. It turned out really nice and will make a great man cave some day. Upstairs is all storage. The kitchen may not look too manly, but it's better than showing her bathroom painted in peach!:D

kyleblix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys!

here is a thread i wrote about the whole story.

http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/642313-another-garage-thread.html

no real significance with the emergency vehicles, just thought they were cool. my friends are worried that i may have a red light fetish though. :dunno: :rolaugh:

i buy/rehab/sell houses occasionally, so i know how to work fast. we took possession in about august of last year and although the big stuff is done, i am still trying to wrap up the finer details. (never enough time or money). i had to work fast because we needed a place to live when our house sold last year. we are living in this garage until our real house gets built hopefully this year. with the mezzanine, its about 3900 square feet, so its comfy for now.

Holy cow, what a great space!! When you move out, can I move in?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just put the sheetrock in yesterday, driveway paving next week.
Been a loooong snowy winter with endless delays.
Lots of work left to do but the end is in sight.
DON'T start a build in the winter in the northeast...;)

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
then:

now:

my old place in MI, who else can launch their car in their garage? :D

Nick

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, can't take it, so I just ordered a red banner with black Viper RT/10 along with three Viper prints I'm going to frame. Still cleaning, throwing out junk and painting the walls white (for now). Trying to figure out how to work in red & black without overpowering the garage. I will never have the space to make garage as nice as many shown on here, but I'm trying.

Once I make some headway, I will post some pictures.

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave