Show us your garage!

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of you guys have updated your garages lately and now here is your chance to show off! From a completely rebuilt backyard garage, all the way to the garage where you have to move everything just to get your car out. Let’s see what you got! :2tu:

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, pic from my other thread, in the middle of working on it, a lot more to do yet :2tu:

attachment.php

Last edited:

GDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Fireball, time to get off your butt and post some shots of your 'working' garage.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So that's like a shrine. You don't work in there do you? It takes me a while to find the floor in my shop.

I work in mine! All the tools are hidden in the cabinets....I just keep it clean...

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROY, love it ! All Blue ACR, that is the closest to a garage i've seen. the rest r all either museums, living rooms, or showrooms, depending on what goes on in there.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I didn't have so much of a problem posting pics on this forum, I'd post my garage pics also ...:mad:

Didn't there used to be a media gallery link on here to link a pic from My Photos ?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Blue, that is awesome! One question, so where do you keep things like garden tools, bicycles, lawn mowers, misc "stuff"???:dunno:

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I didn't have so much of a problem posting pics on this forum, I'd post my garage pics also ...:mad:

Didn't there used to be a media gallery link on here to link a pic from My Photos ?

upload your pic to imageshack.us, copy the "direct link" and push the insert image button on this site, paste the direct link and your done.

@all blue Viper, looks awesome, nice place to work on the car.:2tu:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was kinda wondering the same thing about their used to be a way to link a pic from My Photos...even though I currently don't have any lol, I used too.. somehow the admins must have deleted them since I never did? Anyway, just save whatever files you wanna post to your desktop and when you create a post, look under Attach Files and click the tab that says Manage Attachments and you can upload up to 5 images. Quick and easy :2tu:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As posted elsewhere, I just built a "Ford" garage when my Dodge garage got full. More of a project than I thought and ongoing.

Attachments

• HGT16 (2).jpg
    HGT16 (2).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 619

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was kinda wondering the same thing about their used to be a way to link a pic from My Photos...even though I currently don't have any lol, I used too.. somehow the admins must have deleted them since I never did? Anyway, just save whatever files you wanna post to your desktop and when you create a post, look under Attach Files and click the tab that says Manage Attachments and you can upload up to 5 images. Quick and easy :2tu:

damn, didn't know this, is way easier as linking to imageshack...

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's easier to upload photos to your gallery here. After it's uploaded into your gallery, right click on the photo and copy the url.

Then you post the pic here by typing the (below) with no spaces.

[ img ]paste your url here[ /img ]

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn, didn't know this, is way easier as linking to imageshack...

Yup lol, I used to use imageshack back in the day. Can definitely get annoying after awhile if you have a lot of pictures you wanna post online.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper