Cooling Fan low/hi Relay

Yellow Poison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a relatively new viper owner and am having some overheating problems. Can someone tell me where the relays are cooling fan? The high setting is coming on at about 225 degrees, but the low setting is not coming on. I have read a ton of these threads and I am hoping it is just the relays, but I can't find them.

It is a 1994 RT. A picture would be even more beneficial, as even once I find them, I am not certain which one it will be that would be for the the cooling fan. I am probably looking right past it, and will feel really dumb, but I sure could use some help.

It has been a long $1,500 repair week already (for a different problem), so any help would be appreciated.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Under the hood, on the passenger side, under the HVAC's cowl air inlet cover, facing forward attached to the front of the heater core box, behind A/C dryer but a couple of inches toward center of car.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cooling fan motor relay part # 5264871aa list 483.00 from my alldata, wow someones smoikin:smokin:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
by the way it only shows one- under fan blower houseing,to the right,pair of two, but only shows the right one to be one listed,the other is a/c relay on the left

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62