Photo shoot with the Blue Angels

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Sunday morning 10 local Viper owners had the rare opportunity to pose their cars with the Blue Angels. One of our members (thanks Rob!) somehow had the pull to make this happen. We only had 20 minutes with them but WOW!

If you haven't ever seen the F/A-18 Hornet up close, don't feel bad; they rarely let people very close, especially with their cars. I didn't get all of the cars in the pictures. We had a pro taking pictures; these are what I was able to take in the few minutes we had.

Ron

You must be registered for see images attach

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:omg::dunno: Absolutely A W E S O M E, I LOVE the Blue Angels. Always try to catch them whenever they're close to my area. Thanks for the Pic's.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics,

We have an Air Base here and would love to do the same thing.

Bruce

V

Venomiss

Awesome shots and they would look great in Viper Magazine........hint hint nudge nudge.

[email protected] please send them if you are interested.

Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, those pictures are amazing. Watching the Blue Angels perform is quite the spectacle. This brings my two favorite interest together, Vipers and Jets.

OP
OP

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy freakin! That is amazing! :omg:

I have to agree with stretch. Best Viper shots I think I have ever seen!

Not sure if you are talking about mine or the pro pictures on the Flickr page. I'm pretty much just a guy with a camera, so what I got was lucky:)

Ron

OP
OP

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're in Ft Worth today and tomorrow ... why didn't the North Texas region think of that???

I will say this about the North/Central Florida club; we are VERY active and a lot of us stay in touch between activities. Rob and Cathy really made this happen and hats off to them. We are always kinda thinking of ways to get together:D

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets