July 23rd Woodstock Viper Run

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For some of us it is return to Woodstock. I have put together a scenic tour of PA and NY enroute to the Woodstock Museum in Bethel, NY. It will originate in Matamoras, PA where PA, NY, and NJ meet. I am hoping this geographical location will draw a large Viper showing. I have reserved a block of rooms at the Best Western Hotel in Matamoras Best Western Inn At Hunt's Landing or 570-491-2400 for the 22nd and also the 23rd of July for those who would like to make a weekend of it. You must book no later than June 23rd to get the special rate of $103.99 per night which includes a breakfast buffet. You can book either night or both, but be sure to maention Viper Club to get this discount. If you are going to stay, you may want to take in the quaint town of Milford, Pa. Home with it's wonderful shops and restaurants.
We will be leaving the hotel on Saturday morning around 9:15 AM for the scenic route 97 in NY traveling through Hawks Nest (see Attachment). The total travel time will be around three hours. We will be transversing the Delaware River into PA and then Back into NY arriving at the Woodstock Museum in Bethel NY. The Museum at Bethel Woods | Official Site .There will be a deli there for us to have lunch. At around 3:30 after touring the meseum, we will all head out for dinner at the Eldred Preserve Eldred Preserve Outdoor Resort: Hunting, Fishing, Shooting where fresh water trout is serverd some 15 different ways. If you are attending this tour, be sure to book your room early as there is a wedding on the 23rd and the rooms will book quickly. I hope to see you there. If you plan on attending dinner, please let me know so I can give a head count to the restaurant. :usa::2tu::usa:

Attachments

• 2011-04-03_13-57-10_697.jpg
    2011-04-03_13-57-10_697.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Charlie, we look forward to this event:2tu:

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please remeber that the cut off date for special room rates is June 10th. Please also keep in mind that there is a wedding at the hotel on Saturday and it will book up. Make sure you make your reservations on time whether it be Friday or Saturday night. i will need a head count for dinner, so let me know. So far we have all PA people and no NJ, NY/CT. What's up with that??

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please remeber that the cut off date for special room rates is June 10th. Please also keep in mind that there is a wedding at the hotel on Saturday and it will book up. Make sure you make your reservations on time whether it be Friday or Saturday night. i will need a head count for dinner, so let me know. So far we have all PA people and no NJ, NY/CT. What's up with that??

CT GTS, give me a call so maybe we can set up a meeting place for the NY/CT members :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CT GTS, give me a call so maybe we can set up a meeting place for the NY/CT members :2tu:

Hey X. Thanks for your participation. let's meet at Bethel Woods at 1:00. The website is on my original post. Please let me know how many are coming for dinner so I can give the restaurant a heads up. Thanks again! :rolaugh:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have not yet signed up for this trip, please let Charlie know if you plan to attend, this is going to be a must do event!!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Room is booked, they still have rooms available at the Club rate of 103.99...but I dont know for how long

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper