Got my first Viper

ICP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Long time viewer of this site, haven't participated a whole lot. Loooong time fan of the Viper...ever since i was 15 and got a ride in one of the first Gen I cars in Canada with a friend of my dad's.

Well today i am proud to say I am a Viper Owner!

Big thanks to Dick Courtney at Premier Sports Cars in Missouri. The car is even better than it loooked in the pictures...even has a clear bra that i didn't know about until it arrived.

Looking forward to sunny weather and some great days ahead.

Kris in Toronto

OP
OP
I

ICP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words!

Had her out last night for the first ride...i forgot how many looks you get driving around in a Viper?

It sure was a lot of fun! :2tu:

LuckyMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. I was reading your post, and realized we bought Vipers from the same guy. I picked my 2005 Yellow Viper up from Dick Courtney at Premier Sports Cars in Springfield Missouri less than two weeks ago. Got to drive it back to Oklahoma. This one was also better than photographed...looked new in every way. They're a very high quality dealership in exotics and Vipers. Wish I knew how they find them. Again, congratulations.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I missed this!

Congrats and welcome to the Viper Nation on behalf of another guy in the GTA! :)

Enjoy the car and I look forward to meeting you at somepoint!

Robert

P.S. Where did the pics go? :dunno:

OP
OP
I

ICP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LuckyMe: Thanks, congrats to you also. Glad your experience was also a positive one, i certainly would not hesitate to purchase another car from them.

Mopar Boy: Thanks. Yes, i would like to get out to some club events and meet the other local owners. Haven't really done a lot of driving thus far...as you know the weather has been less than cooperative.

I am going to try to put the pics back up...i have read the thread regarding posting pictures but for the life of me i can't seem to figure it out. Believe me i'm better behind the wheel than the keyboard!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: