Washington/Oregon Viper Tech's?

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm planning on doing a Moton install and a Quaife with gears pretty soon. I'm up in Vancouver, BC, and I've had beyond horrible experiences with the Dodge dealerships up here, and their so called 'Viper Techs'. Basically they have 0 experience with Vipers to begin with, even less with preformance mods, and their common sense is even sometimes questionable. I know of a few decent preformance shops that do quality work, but bottom line is they have little to no experience with Vipers.

I would love to struggle through the work myself, but I have no formal training or experience, no tools, no space, and no time.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any reputable shops with Viper knowledge and experience within reasonable distance of Vancouver. To gauge distance for everyone, Vancouver is about 2.5-3 hours away from Seattle, so I'm looking for somewhere I could drive to within 10 hours at most. Anyone have any recommendations?

PS - Reading these forums over the years, I'm extremely jealous of all the amazing dealerships/preformance shops you guys have down in the states. You guys are lucky and from the looks of it, get treated properly...

Just from Dodge dealerships alone, I've had my stock wheels stolen, splitter damaged and covered up, seat lumbar support crushed, rear bumper scuffed, rim finish damaged around lug nuts from carelessness, overspray on multiple panels (wasn't even getting body work done), lied to/attempted to trick me into ordering extra parts, and blatant stupidity - one mechanic attempted to get extra clearance for side arm lifts by reefing up on my wheel well with his hands, and then proceeded to miss/overlook 8 massive bolts missing from my underbelly pan... So as you can understand, I'm a bit fed up with the 'service' up here

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya - I had problems with "Viper Techs" too but not as bad as your experience. Can you share what you found?

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like to know what you found as well. I haven't had any luck finding anyone that I would trust w/ my viper either.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are two I would trust in he area. Cam Mc Cracken in Monroe, WA and Ken Klickman in Portland. Sorry I don't have contact data.

PBR