Next Houston Viper Event

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Our plans for the "3rd Annual Harless Home Event" is to meet at Troy & Cindy's house on Sat. May 21st around noon for drinks and snakes "I mean snacks" and yummy Dreamsicles then we head to Top Water Grill for a late lunch around 2:00 after some good food we will leave for a cruise to the Galvestons San Luis Hotel for drinks and dessert they have agreed to block off parking for us. We just need a head count for the event by May 16th then we are good to go. Then the Kemah car show is from 7-10 if anyone is interested in going on there way home. We hope to see you all there.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Houston,

This was a great event last year. Cindy and Troy are fantastic hosts. I'm bummed we'll miss this time. Have fun Troy. I'll make a point of calling from the track to say,"Hey."

:2tu:

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troy:

Thanks for hosting I am sure it will be a great time but the Sewell's will be with the Gerdts in sceanic College Station. Yall have fun, see you in July!

Richard

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For those that can make the May 21st event spit shine the cars, we are planning on having a photographer to take pictures for you an print them on the spot 13 x 19 pictures are around 25 dollars he has a trailer set up with everything, hopefully nothing changes. Thanks Troy

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troy, looking forward to it :2tu: I work 5 days a week at Shell Trading, and run a wholesale distribution business on the weekends, which at times makes it difficult to commit to a Sat. event. But, I plan to put my weekend customers on notice in order to make this event, I'll have to bust it the two weekends prior to this event to make sure my customers are stocked up. Fingers crossed and ready to work hard to pull it off ...... sounds like a lot of fun :drive:

dgorham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Troy,
Sorry we are going to miss the event this year but we are wrapping things up at the lake and almost have it ready to go for the summer. Sure we will see you guys soon either here or there! See ya then, Doug

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aha!!. So your to blame for driving gas prices up:D

Not a trader, just installing/developing our software to allow them to trade. Most of this problem was caused by law changes in 1998, 2/3 of all oil traded does not exist physically, which negates supply/demand market forces. Thank your favorite politician :D

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doug, Sorry that you can't make the event but I understand you can see the finish of the remodel hope its going good an I'm sure you can't wait. Did you enter keels & wheels. Troy

dgorham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Troy I will be at Keels and Wheels this weekend. Will be the first weekend we have missed in the past two and half months. We have a couple of activities that kept us in town this weekend so it turned out good. Hope to see ya there!

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK Houston the weather is looking good for Sat. an the head count is 28 so far, looking forward to seeing everyone. Troy

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troy,
Yvette and I appreciate the invite but we won't be able to make it. We will be in the area the following week for a wedding, but this weekend we are already committed to a family function in Laredo. Hope you all have a blast, sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. Next time we will be there, promise!

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Troy and Cindy for again having the event at their home. As always we had a great time. Sorry we couldn't make it to Galveston but something came up.

Paul & Laura

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Troy and Cindy for again having the event at their home. As always we had a great time. Sorry we couldn't make it to Galveston but something came up.

Paul & Laura

I'll second that!! It was awfully nice of Troy and Cindy to open their home to all of us snake charmers, they put on a spectacular event! Thank you, we had a great time, and met some really nice folks!

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotta chime in and also say thank you to Troy and Cindy for hosting a great party!! Was really nice meeting everybody and hope to see ya'll at the Tomball event.

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, To all that made this event we had a great time an hope everyone else did too. 6 gallons of Dreamsicle an 3 gallons of Margaritas an good food to top it off. If you haven't seen the info on group photo here it is. Thanks Troy
The picture is now complete after quite a few hours spent editing and I hope you guys like it. The costs if you'd like to order prints are :

13x19 glossy just like the pictures you recieved are $45
20x30 in metallic is $75. These pictures look AMAZING and the colors and quality will blow you away.
800x1200 digital download without the watermark is $20. This is large enough for a good desktop picture but not large enough for great print quality.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to order anything and I will get it completed as soon as possible.

you can paypal us at [email protected] or contact me for other options.

You must be registered for see images