Doesnt get much better than this

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't get much more manly than getting your hands dirty while working on a viper with your bulldog best friend named Rocky by your side.....men men men men!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Viper and Rocky.jpg
    Viper and Rocky.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha that's awesome. What kind of work have you been doing on it this week? I haven't taken my car out in like 3 weeks surprisingly.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are damn right! Except in my garage "Rocky" would be replaced with "Titan" my Dobe :2tu: This is when we fist picked him up from the rescue he is so skinny! :omg: He is fat and happy now and my best friend just like you said, man if only all the people in the world had an outlook like a dog, the world would be such a better place :headbang:

Attachments

• Nikkon pics 011.jpg
    Nikkon pics 011.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 58

diko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love it! i got a couple of bullies myself (see attached: "Austin" and his mama "Angel" on the right)

Attachments

• IMG_0403a.jpg
    IMG_0403a.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 33

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL nice pic. But no refreshments? :beer:

Please note the complaint-free content. Dave, contemporary mod-rice Viper/Ricer owner, and I approve this message.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha...thats why i used the choice words of "much better" if I had a beer in hand I would have left out "much" :D

LOL nice pic. But no refreshments? :beer:

Please note the complaint-free content. Dave, contemporary mod-rice Viper/Ricer owner, and I approve this message.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did a bunch of stuff: spring caps, rotors, pads, ss lines, toms rear calipers, sway bar poly mounts, caliper paint....and there is still so much other stuff that needs to go on the car, I think the GTS will not see the sun for 3 more weeks with the limited time I have to work on my car :cool: BTW you can see the calipers in my General section thread

haha that's awesome. What kind of work have you been doing on it this week? I haven't taken my car out in like 3 weeks surprisingly.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's Kumho the day I got her from the rescue mission in 08'. Yes, I named her after the tires :D

You must be registered for see images attach

and her she is a couple months ago. Just a tiny bit bigger. Still a mutt tho :D

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titan looks like a good boy, a big plus +++ you rescued him, i tried to find a rescues bulldog before I found rocky with no success! I'm super glad I found Rocky though, he was meant for me :)
You are damn right! Except in my garage "Rocky" would be replaced with "Titan" my Dobe :2tu: This is when we fist picked him up from the rescue he is so skinny! :omg: He is fat and happy now and my best friend just like you said, man if only all the people in the world had an outlook like a dog, the world would be such a better place :headbang:

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kumho is a great name!!! a big :2tu: for rescuing a dog!

Here's Kumho the day I got her from the rescue mission in 08'. Yes, I named her after the tires :D

and her she is a couple months ago. Just a tiny bit bigger. Still a mutt tho :D

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did a bunch of stuff: spring caps, rotors, pads, ss lines, toms rear calipers, sway bar poly mounts, caliper paint....and there is still so much other stuff that needs to go on the car, I think the GTS will not see the sun for 3 more weeks with the limited time I have to work on my car :cool: BTW you can see the calipers in my General section thread

What about your 3:55s? Didn't you say you haven't even done those yet??

2002_red_gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get the poly mounts from? What are the pros for going with the polys?

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 3.55s but they have not been installed yet. The way things are going they will not be installed until mid may. I wish there was more time in the day and warmer weather. I would have been done by now. I guess I should just get a heater for my garage..right?

What about your 3:55s? Didn't you say you haven't even done those yet??

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got the mounts from roe racing, I think partsrack also carries them. They will give you better handling. Do both front and back, all four mounts should cost you under $50 and are a easy install.

Where did you get the poly mounts from? What are the pros for going with the polys?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 3.55s but they have not been installed yet. The way things are going they will not be installed until mid may. I wish there was more time in the day and warmer weather. I would have been done by now. I guess I should just get a heater for my garage..right?

I checked the weather for next week on the 10 day forcast. Not that you can really trust that since it isn't always accurate, but anyways....although it shows rain for most of next week it also shows 65-70+ degrees the whole week. So since you'll be in your garage covered from the rain, the weather should be ideal to "get her done" :2tu:

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats some great news. once i'm out of work today I will be heading to the garage to do a few hours of work because I saw that it was going to be 50 degrees today and didnt want to miss the opportunity of not busting my knuckles in freezing weather :)

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geeze!
I've got 3 dogs already! Do I have to buy a bulldog to fit in now? Hahahaa
Maybe I can just borrow the two my friend has next time it's time to take some pics of the car!

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seems like the bulldog could make a run for the official dog of viper owners :D

Geeze!
Maybe I can just borrow the two my friend has next time it's time to take some pics of the car!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geeze!

No kidding. I just have 3 spaniels to help.

You must be registered for see images

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geeze!

No kidding. I just have 3 spaniels to help.

You must be registered for see images

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool pooch and wrenching pics all

i got the mounts from roe racing, I think partsrack also carries them. They will give you better handling. Do both front and back, all four mounts should cost you under $50 and are a easy install.

did you consider the woodhouse mounts :dunno:,

and if so why did you choose the roe mounts :eater:

tia

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
c
did you consider the woodhouse mounts :dunno:,

and if so why did you choose the roe mounts :eater:

tia

I have purchased the woodhouse transmission and engine mounts, when I bought my roe cats the sway bar mounts came to mind and i included them in my order for under 50 bucks and avoided paying shipping, anything is better than the stock ones either roes, partsrack or woodhouse change them out, its a cheap and easy upgrade

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if i recall woodhouse does not sell sway bar mounts on their own, you have to get the whole sway bar costing nearly $600

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth