You must be registered for see images

2011 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity

hosted by College Park Tuning

• Thousands of different cars
• Dyno pulls
• Live DJ
• 50/50 Raffle
• Raffle Prizes
We will be asking for 1 non-perishable food item per person (if you have more bring them) after you enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (Home Page — Martha's Table).

Fedex Field Parking Lots E and F between Arena Dr and Redskins Rd
*We have 6,200 spaces so unlike past years I don't think we will have parking issues*

Directions to Fedex Layout of the meet
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
Sunday, May 1st, 2011

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm. I know some of you might show up early but remember this year we have 6,200 spaces instead of 2,300
We usually start packing things up at 7pm

Food
Still working on this but you should be able to bring your own grill. NO DUMPING COAL AT FEDEX.

Dyno
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected] or follow this link. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been to this show the last few years, although I did have to miss it last year. It's a pretty cool event, as there are many makes and models. I think it's fair to say its much more of an import show, but there are plenty of legit cars to warrant going.

I'll be there early....who else is in?

G-Fulm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is posted on the NOVA Sports Car Club site on Meetup.com

I think there will actually be a caravan for us northern virginians that are going to head up there.

I dont know how many people are going right now, but I am interested.

Ill talk with Keda, Walter, Chris, and others to see if they are interested.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm IN....

Ryan - where are you coming from? Do you want to meet up before heading over?

Last edited:

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try to make it this weekend. I've got some homework for a final in school, but I should be able to make it. If you guys have a meet up spot, I can try to meet up with you.
-Brian

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be coming from the other direction.... I'll let you know Saturday because in the AM my buddy has his Grad School Graduation I have to attend.... Trying to leave early though.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer to hear about that. Though not too much.... I wanted to go but couldn't make it anyway!

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is garbage.... they turn down a charity show because they are too cheap or lazy to figure out insurance.... with all the money they make.... screw Fedex....