What happend to the monthly VCA prize giveaway?

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's just get it going again. The returns from joining (and even going Venom) seem to be dwindling as time goes on. This would help spur interest in joining, especially if the winning announcement was posted where everyone could see it.

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It appears the monthly give away is a go.

When is it going to be kicked off or re-kicked off?

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't post as much as Mopar Boy (he has time because his yellow car is soooo slow), but I'd be happy to help organize.

I'm thinking it's the other way around, Robert has more time to post since his Yellow car is clearly faster than red cars. He is able to get where he's going much faster and therefore has additional time to spend posting about slow red Vipers on the board. Logical don't you think??

(okay Robert, you owe me a Drew Estates Java 58 cigar for having your back like that!!) Hey, what are friends for???

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's the other way around, Robert has more time to post since his Yellow car is clearly faster than red cars. He is able to get where he's going much faster and therefore has additional time to spend posting about slow red Vipers on the board. Logical don't you think??

It is not logical. Because his yellow car is so slow and he has many regrets for purchasing it, he does not drive it. Therefore, he is home alot day dreaming about the fast red Vipers that he hears roar pass his house. (He can't see them because they are just a blur). See, that is a more logical explanation. :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

(okay Robert, you owe me a Drew Estates Java 58 cigar for having your back like that!!) Hey, what are friends for???

Wow! No kidding! That was very kind to speak the truth unline the jibberish below. :D

It is not logical. Because his yellow car is so slow and he has many regrets for purchasing it, he does not drive it. Therefore, he is home alot day dreaming about the fast red Vipers that he hears roar pass his house. (He can't see them because they are just a blur). See, that is a more logical explanation. :rolaugh:

No. Not logical at all. ;)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It appears the monthly give away is a go.

When is it going to be kicked off or re-kicked off?

Not sure it's a done deal. We're still discussing it but hoping to kick off something soon.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let's just get it going again. The returns from joining (and even going Venom) seem to be dwindling as time goes on. This would help spur interest in joining, especially if the winning announcement was posted where everyone could see it.

Thanks everyone! It appears the monthly give away is a go. When is it going to be kicked off or re-kicked off?

Please restart this!

I bet that several club sponsors would step up..... Long ago, PartsRack committed to this program when Chad was admin. To get the ball rolling, we would commit once again. We would start off with a donation of a $200 PartsRack Gift Certif for September. We would also donate some nifty 2nd and 3rd prizes in coming months as we did before: Clocks, Windshield Suncreen Reflectors, apparel, stuff like that....

JonB~~~~:<~

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I bet that several club sponsors would step up..... Long ago, PartsRack committed to this program when Chad was admin. To get the ball rolling, we would commit once again. We would start off with a donation of a $200 PartsRack Gift Certif for September. We would also donate some nifty 2nd and 3rd prizes in coming months as we did before: Clocks, Windshield Suncreen Reflectors, apparel, stuff like that....

JonB~~~~:<~

Way to go JonB:2tu:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank-you JonB!! I hope I win cause I know exactly what I want: hinges...no wait, maybe a used intake, (to gasket match and extrude hone) dang! Okay I don't know exactly what I'd spend it on.

Regards,
Aaron

G

Gotvenom 08

I know some one who would probably donate too!!!!!! :dunno: And I love the fact that it costs me money donating!

It's all about what YOU can do to give and make an impact on some one because you have the ability and resources.NOT about what I can get for free.

Just my thoughts

Timbo