Thread: What happend to the monthly VCA prize giveaway?

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Viper Owner

Default Re: What happend to the monthly VCA prize giveaway?

what camfab said

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Photog1 View Post
    I want to nominate Chad to take it on again! He did such a good job the last time.
    Thanks, but no thanks. I have enough on my mind without one more thing to worry about right now.

Viper Owner

Let's just get it going again. The returns from joining (and even going Venom) seem to be dwindling as time goes on. This would help spur interest in joining, especially if the winning announcement was posted where everyone could see it.

Viper Owner

Thanks everyone! It appears the monthly give away is a go.

When is it going to be kicked off or re-kicked off?

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by markk View Post
    I don't post as much as Mopar Boy (he has time because his yellow car is soooo slow), but I'd be happy to help organize.
    I'm thinking it's the other way around, Robert has more time to post since his Yellow car is clearly faster than red cars. He is able to get where he's going much faster and therefore has additional time to spend posting about slow red Vipers on the board. Logical don't you think??

(okay Robert, you owe me a Drew Estates Java 58 cigar for having your back like that!!) Hey, what are friends for???

VCA Member
    Northeast

Quote Originally Posted by Phun70 View Post
    I'm thinking it's the other way around, Robert has more time to post since his Yellow car is clearly faster than red cars. He is able to get where he's going much faster and therefore has additional time to spend posting about slow red Vipers on the board. Logical don't you think??
    It is not logical. Because his yellow car is so slow and he has many regrets for purchasing it, he does not drive it. Therefore, he is home alot day dreaming about the fast red Vipers that he hears roar pass his house. (He can't see them because they are just a blur). See, that is a more logical explanation.
    '97 GTS with gold wheels (1 of 7)

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Phun70 View Post

(okay Robert, you owe me a Drew Estates Java 58 cigar for having your back like that!!) Hey, what are friends for???
    Wow! No kidding! That was very kind to speak the truth unline the jibberish below.

Quote Originally Posted by markk View Post
    It is not logical. Because his yellow car is so slow and he has many regrets for purchasing it, he does not drive it. Therefore, he is home alot day dreaming about the fast red Vipers that he hears roar pass his house. (He can't see them because they are just a blur). See, that is a more logical explanation.
    No. Not logical at all.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Ratical2 View Post
    Thanks everyone! It appears the monthly give away is a go.

When is it going to be kicked off or re-kicked off?
    Not sure it's a done deal. We're still discussing it but hoping to kick off something soon.

Viper Owner

Please restart this!

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Bird325 View Post
    Let's just get it going again. The returns from joining (and even going Venom) seem to be dwindling as time goes on. This would help spur interest in joining, especially if the winning announcement was posted where everyone could see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratical2 View Post
    Thanks everyone! It appears the monthly give away is a go. When is it going to be kicked off or re-kicked off?
    Quote Originally Posted by A99SilverACR View Post
    Please restart this!

I bet that several club sponsors would step up..... Long ago, PartsRack committed to this program when Chad was admin. To get the ball rolling, we would commit once again. We would start off with a donation of a $200 PartsRack Gift Certif for September. We would also donate some nifty 2nd and 3rd prizes in coming months as we did before: Clocks, Windshield Suncreen Reflectors, apparel, stuff like that....

JonB~~~~:<~

^^^^^Sweet!!!!

Has Left the Room!

Quote Originally Posted by JonB - PartsRack View Post
    I bet that several club sponsors would step up..... Long ago, PartsRack committed to this program when Chad was admin. To get the ball rolling, we would commit once again. We would start off with a donation of a $200 PartsRack Gift Certif for September. We would also donate some nifty 2nd and 3rd prizes in coming months as we did before: Clocks, Windshield Suncreen Reflectors, apparel, stuff like that....

JonB~~~~:<~
    Way to go JonB

Enthusiast

Thank-you JonB!! I hope I win cause I know exactly what I want: hinges...no wait, maybe a used intake, (to gasket match and extrude hone) dang! Okay I don't know exactly what I'd spend it on.

Regards,
    Aaron

Gotvenom 08

I know some one who would probably donate too!!!!!! And I love the fact that it costs me money donating!

It's all about what YOU can do to give and make an impact on some one because you have the ability and resources.NOT about what I can get for free.

Just my thoughts

Timbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2