Sat. 5/14 Event at Sealy

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would love to meet up with you guys, but I can't make it. Too bad, because it sounds like a lot of fun.......and the weather is going to be awesome!! Look forward to meeting everyone soon.........maybe at the Harless Event next Saturday!

I'll be at the Harless event

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting up with all of you and thanks for coming out. Hope we all can do more events together as a state wide group.

No, thank y'all, we are barging into your day at Hennessey, thanks for letting us attend with your group!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling the Southside gang (Paul & Troy), Slithress and I would like to caravan with you guys to KMM if you get the message in time. Maybe meet at Home Depot, Eldordado between 8:30-9:00, so we can get to KMM by 10:00? We'll check the forum again to see if you want to meet. If not, see y'all in Katy.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be making a small change to the route to go thru Bellville proper so we can address any bladder issues and meet up with Andy if he can make it. :)

Again, please bear with Cassandra and I, we are not used to leading groups of Vipers (Rob is hard enough to put up with)... LOL! (just kidding Rob!)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We'll see someones " anniversary " is more important than a Viper gathering lol. Didn't think it would be an issue a's long as I made it back for dinner but I didn't realize the most important part of the anniversary is being miserable all day. Silly Me :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be making a small change to the route to go thru Bellville proper so we can address any bladder issues and meet up with Andy if he can make it. :)

Again, please bear with Cassandra and I, we are not used to leading groups of Vipers (Rob is hard enough to put up with)... LOL! (just kidding Rob!)

Eric which ever way you go if you have the time just post it and don't worry about me. If I end up making it out I'll find you guys.

Thanks Bud,

Andy Wheeler

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eric your the man buddy thanks for putting together the Houston route.

Tonka thanks for organizing the event we had a great time!

Andy

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eric your the man buddy thanks for putting together the Houston route.

Tonka thanks for organizing the event we had a great time!

Andy
I second that and the drive from Hennessy out 10 was a event in its self I think I hit 140 a couple times. Thanks again to all that put this together, hope to see everyone next Sat. with the same weather. Troy

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

aaha, so now we have witnesses. Did you notice me stop and unlock the hubs after we got back to the pavement:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Really though, thanks for steppin up and leading us. You and the Team leader. Was great time and thanks for dinner. Your back in the circle:D

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that and the drive from Hennessy out 10 was a event in its self I think I hit 140 a couple times. Thanks again to all that put this together, hope to see everyone next Sat. with the same weather. Troy

Shhh, don't tell the others Rob and I were being a bad influence on you!!! I didn't expect ya to follow us at those speeds, but I was happy that you did, it was fun!! :D

Thanks everyone for coming out today from Houston, MOST of the route was good (the one road I didn't know bit me, sorry about that!).... LOL!

Thanks for making the whole day happen Kurt!!!!!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Shhh, don't tell the others Rob and I were being a bad influence on you!!! I didn't expect ya to follow us at those speeds, but I was happy that you did, it was fun!! :D

It was a science experiment...I wanted to see the effects of downforce @ 160+. Unfortunately, I was too busy driving to look at your car.:D

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Eric for organizing the route. Our family had a great time and look forward to hanging out again, even if shooter is along.:omg:

Thank you South Central Texas region for allowing us Houston folks to come along. A thorough inspection of both cars shows we returned home completely intact!;)

OP
OP
R

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for a great time. I even got to pick John Hennessy's brain a little bit about a few questions that I had about the Gen.1. I hope to see you next Saturday. Troy, now they are forecasting 0% chance of rain on Saturday!

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul lets keep our fingers crossed. (Shooter) I guess I was the slow poke. I'll try to keep up next time. Thanks for leading. Troy

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
(Shooter) I guess I was the slow poke. I'll try to keep up next time. Thanks for leading. Troy

Wasn't any slow poke's that I could see. Every time I looked in the mirror, there were 2 SSG Vipers hot on my tail.:D

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys had more fun on the way home than on the tour!

Lunch was great and it was good meeting everyone more than the once a year we have been doing. If any of your or your entire region wants to ever come up to the Riverwalk in San Antonio or go run Twisted Sisters let me know, I'll get it put together!

Thank you all for joining us, you made it great!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can only bottle us up so long, and then we have to get the fangs out.... :D

I would love to run the sisters sometime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper