2003 Viper Brake Caliper Hi-Temp Decals/Stickers

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA,
This seemed like the best place to post this. Having some problems with a certain vendor (Not part of VCA) in obtaining these. Need:

White lettering, 2003 "Viper" high-temp brake caliper decals/stickers.....

Any help the Viper Community can provide on where to go to get these would be much appreciated.

Thank you as always
greg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wish we could help, but the factory calipers are painted and we don't sell aftermarket parts (if they even make decals for those). We know that some folks have had luck tracing the logo on the caliper, cutting it out of cardboard as a template, and then painting it with high-temp paint in the color of your choice. We have a few new factory calipers in stock and might be able to create a template for you if you don't find something anywhere else. Good luck!

OP
OP
TexasTorred

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish we could help, but the factory calipers are painted and we don't sell aftermarket parts (if they even make decals for those). We know that some folks have had luck tracing the logo on the caliper, cutting it out of cardboard as a template, and then painting it with high-temp paint in the color of your choice. We have a few new factory calipers in stock and might be able to create a template for you if you don't find something anywhere else. Good luck!

THANKS...FROM THE BLUE BROTHERS DAN AKROYD "WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM GOD"....MEANING I AWAIT MY VIPER HI-TEMP DECALS FROM A VENDOR WHOM I AM VERY TEMPTED TO MENTION ON HERE. (USUALLY DON'T DO THAT, BUT IN THIS CASE, I'M THINKING OF MAKING AN EXCEPTION---IN DISPUTE VIA PAYPAL AS WE SPEAK. UMPTEEN EMAILS NO RESPONSE, NO PHONE NUMBER GIVEN ON WEBSITE (should have smelled a rat there).......ok, calm down, calm down:nono:

OK, BACK ON TOPIC. 'THANK YOU' FOR THE HELP/FEEDBACK. IF I DON'T RECEIVE THE VINYLS, THEN I'VE GOT A BUDDY WHO IS OUTSTANDING WHO CAN PAINT THE CALIPERS, TRACE OUT THE VIPER LOGO AND GO TO TOWN ON MY CALIPERS....I'VE GOT THE G2USA.COM VIPER RED PAINT READY TO GO.......AH CARAMBA, WHEN THE PAINT DOES CHIP OFF THESE (AND IT WILL) ...........R&J POWDERCOATING HERE I COME:) YOU GENIII '04+ MODELS BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ME IN DFW-DUB---I WANT YOUR RED CALIPERS, KEEP YOUR LUGNUT LOCKS ON TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

AGAIN, THANKS!
GREG

Reaction score
vbrake.jpg

OP
OP
TexasTorred

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: www.vinyldecals.com came through on the hi-temp decals for my calipers.........

Although others have had normal experiences with www.xenonmods.com for theirs---I NEVER received my decals nor ANY response from this company. Recommend you stay away or get ripped--do a google search on them to make a believer out of you..........Ok, on to painting some calipers............ya'lls are all safe now:)

Check out www.vinyldecals.com ---great customer service!