Coupe Rear Convert Converion Kit- Pics - Pics - Pics

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldn't think so, but who put the ad up? That's concerning.

Its posted as a 2005 SRT10 with 6,000 miles for ONLY 40K. Thats SUPER low for a Stock one.... even better yet with the conversion kit and all the extras. Thats even low with that mileage for a 2003 SRT10.

Ads like this are usually the one that have a HIGH chance of being a SCAM. Too good to be true... they usually aren't true.

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its posted as a 2005 SRT10 with 6,000 miles for ONLY 40K. Thats SUPER low for a Stock one.... even better yet with the conversion kit and all the extras. Thats even low with that mileage for a 2003 SRT10.

Ads like this are usually the one that have a HIGH chance of being a SCAM. Too good to be true... they usually aren't true.

Except the car used for this conversion, the one posted for sale, is a previous wreck car, so the price isn't crazy. Price is not too good to be true.

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except the car used for this conversion, the one posted for sale, is a previous wreck car, so the price isn't crazy. Price is not too good to be true.

My car is not for sale sir. My car also has close to 70,000 miles.... My car is still under going the full coupe conversion by Vipair Performance.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEy Guys,

I placed the ad on the Autotrader to do a little free market research and to see what the interest would be in the "look" to buyers who were in the market for a viper but weren't necessarily educated "Viperclub" member owners.
The Ad is pretty much designed to direct people to the body kit and to see if it makes a difference to a new Viper buyer, much like Hennessey would place ads on Ebay for his cars at $225,000.00 to not sell the vehicle but drive people to be interested in the product.

I wanted to know what new prospective buyers thought of the "kit" and the look of the car vs others that are for sale and also to see if the Autotrader was a viable advertising source for products such as this.

From what I have seen so far, the Autotrader is not the "place" it once was for those interested in cars like this.

Nicks car is pretty much a Naked Viper right now getting prepped for its conversion to a coupe and a complete paint job, it will be looking like an oversized go kart for the next little while as all its panels are either replaced or painted.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it has been a long road to completion but that time is now here.

We have our parts popping out of the molds and all is looking great,

We are test fitting the production parts this coming week

Here are some pics of the new production parts

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh Man!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to start tearing my car apart! I picked up a coupe fuel door that 360 Forged is wrapping in carbon for me to go with Steve's kit. Way to go Buddy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave