Membership

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a paid member and I have not received any viper magazines, membership card, red thingy....anyone else waiting....whats up???? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

V

Venomiss

wonderful another call i have to make
No call at all.
Just email [email protected]

List your name and member number so we can research when you joined or renewed with the the club.

The membership packets can take up to 6 weeks plus+ depending on when you joined.
The badges are ordered about once every two weeks in batches.
We have been sending out the Viper Magazine at the same time.

V

Venomiss

Still nothing here either.........

Just email [email protected]

List your name and member number so we can research when you joined or renewed with the the club.

The membership packets can take up to 6 weeks plus+ depending on when you joined.
The badges are ordered about once every two weeks in batches.
We have been sending out the Viper Magazine at the same time.

V

Venomiss

That may have been when your membership was paid to your president of your region since you are in the UK.
It is not when the VCA receives it via a list from the regional president or when your membership was manually updated in our system and paid for here.:)
As per the email to admin four days ago and this morning your membership is in the mail.

If any member has questions or needs any help please contact us at
[email protected] directly.
Posting here doesn't reach us as quickly and we don't know who you are or your membership number/details from the forums.
Sorry the crystal ball we use just doesn't work....:D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responce.....

Is your crystal ball pluged in to the mains outlet??? If not it won't work........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera