Extended Warranty Coverage

1buddyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone post a Link or phone number and Contact Person that could provide the most reasonable price for a Factory Extended Warranty on an '06 SRT10? Also, some prices of what you pay would be helpful.
Thanks in advance, newby Buddy in San Antonio.

OP
OP

1buddyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point Johnny, I should have added "Factory" in my initial post. Just edited it to include Factory.
And I agree, other brands of extended warranties are a waste of money, if not from the OE Manufacturer.

V

Venomiss

Can someone post a Link or phone number and Contact Person that could provide the most reasonable price for a Factory Extended Warranty on an '06 SRT10? Also, some prices of what you pay would be helpful.

Look here for links/phone/reviews. Call for what you are looking for.
You can link on the websites for those bigger dealers.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-products-supplier-specials-group-buys-vendor-reviews/

They should be able to give you a price too. Good luck with your search.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think most extended warranties are a waste of money unless they are coming from Chrysler
Since I bought a non-OEM warranty for what I thought was a very reasonable price, would be interested in reading why you feel that way.

V

Venomiss

Did you finally get one?