Thread: Viper Registry.Org?

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Default Viper Registry.Org?

Calling All Viper experts;
    Is there an alternative to The Viper Registry.Org? I have a '94 RT/10, Emerald Green with Tan interior. I want to find out how many were made that year but it's proving to be difficult. I looked it up on The Viper Registry and it shows there were 133 made that year with the Emerald Green paint but I'm hearing the vast majority of those had black/gray interiors. So now I'd like to know how many of the 133 had the tan interior.
    I used the advanced search features and searched the VCA forums but can't find anything. I also asked via email on the official Dodge site and they got back 2 days later saying they don't have the “specific” information that I'm requesting.
    Is there a better resource for me to look up this type of info? Anyone have a website / phone # I should try?
    Attached Images

Venomiss

Default Re: Viper Registry.Org?

Quote Originally Posted by VYPR BYT 94 View Post
    Calling All Viper experts;
    Is there an alternative to The Viper Registry.Org? I have a '94 RT/10, Emerald Green with Tan interior. I want to find out how many were made that year but it's proving to be difficult. I looked it up on The Viper Registry and it shows there were 133 made that year with the Emerald Green paint but I'm hearing the vast majority of those had black/gray interiors. So now I'd like to know how many of the 133 had the tan interior.
    I used the advanced search features and searched the VCA forums but can't find anything. I also asked via email on the official Dodge site and they got back 2 days later saying they don't have the “specific” information that I'm requesting.
    Is there a better resource for me to look up this type of info? Anyone have a website / phone # I should try?
    Sending you a PM.

Viper Owner

I've looked for mine which is a 2000 ACR solid red with all black interior and I found it was one of 39, but I've also been told it's one of 35 and then one of 18?

Enthusiast

Viper buyers guide...

Viper Owner

is the site still working? I get an internal server error in Viper Registry.

Bruce

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    is the site still working? I get an internal server error in Viper Registry.

Bruce
    I just tried it. No problem here.

Viper Owner

I just failed to get on. Perhaps they are just doing maintenance on their server.
    Try tomorrow.