Canepa Motorsports Museum Tour July 16th

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join us on Saturday July 16th on a run to Canepa Motorsports Museum in Scotts Valley. We will cruise over Hwy 17 to the Museum, tour their restoration shop and their beautiful collection of motorsports history, followed by lunch in Santa Cruz and ending the day with a cruise over Hwy 9. See attached file for details and preregister with Terri Angen.

You must be registered for see images attach

http://www.canepa.com/collection/musuem_1/index.html

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have recently been informed that we will be joined by the local Ferrari club for this event. Let's show them how we do events by getting a larger participation then them :D

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are getting close to the event date. If you haven't signed up yet, hurry up and do so. You don't want to miss this event!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whew, I thought it was this weekend when I'm in NJ renewing my drivers license...I'll register before the deadline....although I'm not sure I can find a guest for this one.

Regards,
Aaron

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Missed the deadline..oh well, next time. BTW, there are quite a few car clubs cruising that route around the same time frame. Must make for some exciting experiences!

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed the deadline..oh well, next time. BTW, there are quite a few car clubs cruising that route around the same time frame. Must make for some exciting experiences!

Ditto on getting ahold of Terri....main thing they need to know is if you're going to lunch with the group in Santa Cruz so they have enough food for you. Hope to see you there, should be a lotta fun with some Italian horses chasing us :D

Cheers,
George

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This does sound like fun but I have to be at the Oakland Airport top pick up two women at 6PM. Maybe I should make them take the bus....

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think that you could be back to the airport by 6 pm. We will probably be done with lunch by 2:30-3 in Santa Cruz.

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
27 people and 14 Vipers signed up this should be a great event! See everyone on Saturday.

OP
OP
72hemi

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The event was a huge success. Thanks for everyone who participated in this event.