Proud New NorCal Viper Owner!

bjammmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone! As of Friday I am a proud new Viper owner (and VCA member) and wanted to introduce myself to the NorCal group. I just recently returned to the Bay Area after 8 years in SoCal and am currently living in Palo Alto. I bought a 2001 red/silver ACR with 4k miles on the clock, and still can't believe it's not just a dream. Here are a couple of pictures:

You must be registered for see images

I have a ton to learn about the car and look forward to meeting all of you at the next event!

-Ben

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. The next NorCal meeting is on Tuesday June 7th at the Biltmore Hotel in Santa Clara at 7 pm, but we usually start arriving around 6. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
B

bjammmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes! 72hemi, I definitely plan on coming to the Tuesday dinner as long as the new job doesn't keep me too late. I also might sign up for that Mopar show in Fremont the Sunday before.

Mutts: Yep, it's the one from Sacramento.

Seems like the Viper club is pretty active in this region, so I'm really looking forward to getting involved! Are there ever autocross or track events, or do you guys have recommendations on other Viper-friendly organizations to autocross with in the Bay, other than the SCCA? I want to get a feel for the cars performance somewhere other than the street so I don't get myself in trouble too fast =)

Thanks!

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mopar Alley show is a lot of fun. I have been taking my various Mopars for over 10 years now and this year will be taking my Viper. There is at least one other Nor Cal Viper Club member attending the show with his Viper that I am currently aware of. We are currently working on getting back into track events for the club.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the club. Ditto what 72hemi said above; we'll both be at the Mopar Rally on June 5. And thumbs up on the road course days... I'd like to get the NorCal group together for that as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets