Need some help in Calgary AB!!!!

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just taken my viper in for an out of province inspection and they are telling me I need to replace the gas pedal. Anyone know where I can get a replacement pedal? The pin is broken and has been replaced with a screw and nut and they say it must be changed. Any aftermarket options I can consider?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've just taken my viper in for an out of province inspection and they are telling me I need to replace the gas pedal. Anyone know where I can get a replacement pedal? The pin is broken and has been replaced with a screw and nut and they say it must be changed. Any aftermarket options I can consider?

Ryan at Don Sharf should have that off a dismantled Viper.... phone # given

OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone send me a picture of a stock gts gas pedal? Something just doesn't look right on mine and I don't know if it is even the stock pedal. Does the gas pedal attach to the arm with a screw and lock nut at the pivot point? Is it plastic?

OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Does this look right? Pedal has a lot of movement not just heel to toe. Am i missing something? stock? I know the screw and nut aren't stock but why does the pedal seem to flop and move around?