San Francisco Bay Area CA Viper owners: Where do you get your snake serviced?

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just curious where San Francisco Bay Area owners are getting their snakes serviced? Regular maintenance and small repairs specifically? Not many dealers around these parts these days. I'm looking at a 30K maintenance stop. Dealer in Richmond CA is saying to expect $800 to $1200! Yikes!

Thanks in advance!

Greg - 95 Emerald Green RT-10

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
30k 60k etc are major services and therefore are going to cost more. I only trust Normandin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in San Jose. For performance work I go to Bad Boyzz Garage in Sacramento. Toddy really knows his stuff.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For regular Viper maintenance and anything outside of engine rebuilds, Ted at Valaya is the only trained viper tech around outside of what you may find at a dealership, but with the dealerships you don;t really know if they are "vipertechs" or not.

Always check to make sure that the shop you are using has licensed mechanics in it.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Normandin's does have certified Viper Tech's. Go and see Reyes in the service department and tell him you are with the Viper Club.

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take mine to Ted at Valaya. He is fairly near the train station, so I drop it off and catch an Amtrak Capitol there and back. Very easy. They have done good work for me when I am too busy/lazy to do it myself. Dealerships can be good, but the number of non Viper savy people in and out of those places give me pause.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only trust Normandin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in San Jose. For performance work I go to Bad Boyzz Garage in Sacramento. Toddy really knows his stuff.

What John said! There are some club members that take their cars to DC Performance. They are in SoCal.

Normandin does give a discount to VCA Members. IIRC, 15% on service and 20% on parts.

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
valaya, the place is packed to the rafters with vipers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4