race ramps

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which ones are you guys using? looking for an inexpensive set for simple use stuff. oil changes etc. the ones I have that I used for my camaro wont clear.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the race ramp that you can remove the sides, also I bought the back 10 inch cradle blocks for the rears so when I do a oil change I get more drainage, best place to buy them is amazon

OP
OP
J

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the race ramp that you can remove the sides, also I bought the back 10 inch cradle blocks for the rears so when I do a oil change I get more drainage, best place to buy them is amazon

thanks for the tip, I'm going to get both. I actaully just went out to my garage and eyeballed the clearance to use my old ramps, won't even be close.. haha

Why am I seeing eveyone using 2 jackstands or 2 car stands along with the cradles? just peace of mind?

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its force of habit for some people, i put extra jack stands under the car in the area I am working on for good measure and still do just in case, it takes seconds to the extra ones in and sure beats becoming squished

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper