race ramps

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which ones are you guys using? looking for an inexpensive set for simple use stuff. oil changes etc. the ones I have that I used for my camaro wont clear.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the race ramp that you can remove the sides, also I bought the back 10 inch cradle blocks for the rears so when I do a oil change I get more drainage, best place to buy them is amazon

OP
OP
J

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the race ramp that you can remove the sides, also I bought the back 10 inch cradle blocks for the rears so when I do a oil change I get more drainage, best place to buy them is amazon

thanks for the tip, I'm going to get both. I actaully just went out to my garage and eyeballed the clearance to use my old ramps, won't even be close.. haha

Why am I seeing eveyone using 2 jackstands or 2 car stands along with the cradles? just peace of mind?

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its force of habit for some people, i put extra jack stands under the car in the area I am working on for good measure and still do just in case, it takes seconds to the extra ones in and sure beats becoming squished