I'm back with a new '09 coupe

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been without a Viper for about a year and a half having owned 2 '02 GTS's (ACR and a Daytona24). This time I've got a relatively new (825 miles) '09 coupe. She's Viper red with a 2 tone red and charcoal interior and 6 spokes. She is being shipped to Prefix for white stripes and an aero package. Dodge advertised that in '09 42% of the cars are "1 offs" with all the color/interior/wheel packages. How do I find out how many Viper red coupes were made with the red and charcoal interiors and 6 spokes?

It used to be that one could get a duplicate Monroney sticker through the club. Can you still do this?

This car already has an interesting history having traveled to L.A., N.Y., Belgium, and then back to Michigan. Soon to Oregon! :drive:

Sabera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give us back our vipers! :p We only have a few :(!

j/k, hope you have plenty of safe miles with it :)

OP
OP
C

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I found the monroney thread and ordered a copy. Still haven't found the '09 production break down. Can't wait for the car to get here.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Red Viper!! I picked up a new '09 Red/Black Aero Coupe a couple of months ago and love it. The two tone red/black interior looks awesome!!

OP
OP
C

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a beautiful car! How did you determine that yours is 1 of 2? Looks like they made 46 Viper red '09 coupes so mine isn't as rare.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walker, I haven't seen published information on the interior or wheels on 08's or '09's ever. (The 06's charts do list wheels). Dodge says that 41% are 1 of 1 when you consider the paint, wheels, interior , radio etc. For your viper, maybe 5-10 of the 46 red coupes have the red interior?. then out of that how many have 6 spokes?, then of that number how many have nav radio vs. standard, then out of that number how many have standard vs. upgraded dash trim? I'd guess your viper is 1 of 5 or less when you consider all the variables? DRBSRT has a very rare "aero coupe", maybe 25 total production, then break down colors and stripes and there you go 1 of 2. Enjoy your new viper!

OP
OP
C

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I get to Portland from time to time. Mostly for car stuff. Thinking about heading up to Washington for the Griot's Garage thing in July and maybe Woodburn for the Mopar Nationals. How about you? Doing any of those events?