VCA Helmet Discount

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There used to be a vendor that offered the VCA a discount on helmet purchases. I can't find any reference to this so am wondering if anyone knows who that was and if they still offer us a discount.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
BUT...if you get the helmet and the harness...GET a Hans device !!! You can call JonB at 360-837-3937 and he'll tell you the reason behind my statement.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His specialty is HELMETS......... mine is HARNESSES...maybe someone can add MY contact info?!?

You like the contact info "PartsRack.com" in the Location field under your avatar? I didn't realize Partsrack was now a state.

JasonSSG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently delt with Kyle at Helmet City and I highly recommend them. I ordered the wrong size helmet and they exchanged it at no extra cost...not even shipping...they don't make retailers like that anymore! Especially since I'm very leary of on-line retailers, (have had numerous bad experiences) Love my helmet and recommend them every time.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stray comment: They're expensive, but the CF helmets are super light and really very comfortable to wear for track days (when you're in and out of the car frequently). The newer SA helmets are good to 2020 so the cost per year is manageable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21