Just recieved magazine but...

impalassed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The envelope was open (bad seal, slightly ripped... thanks USPS) Mag is fine (no rips) but was curious to know if there any other enclosures delivered this go around?

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started a thread on the same thing last week....mine looks like it wasn't sealed at all, glue looked "unmolested"... IF there would have been anything else in the envelope, I doubt if it would have made the trip through the USPS, my $.02

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, my envelope was just fine - wonderful seal - all in one piece - looked beautiful - you should have seen it......

I'm pretty much done with it now and was gonna throw it away but if any of you guys want it I'd be please to send it on..... :rolaugh:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a couple options including the poly bag where you can see the contents on the inside or a paper envelope. You would be amazed to see how even the Priority Mail envelopes showed up in some cases - absolutely mangled. Unfortunately, to send them via FedEx or Pony Express is either too expensive or too slow.

As the lack of sealing, we have been chatting with the company that does the mailing and they have assured us they will find out what happened with those that were not sealed.

And no, there were no enclosures with this issue but there may be in the next one. Might even be green. :D

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine was alsp not sealed---------------------- but mag was fine