Seeking website Administrator assistance...

B

BenDiem

Greetings Forum Administrator,

Sorry to bother you w/such a trivial issue/request.

I've been a member since 2002, however, inasmuch that I've always used passwords that I forget, I figured I would use just one pw for all my car forum websites...

How do I get the administrator to change/forward my old VCA.org information (i.e., user name/pw and historical messages), to my new and current username and password?

I forgot my old pw, so in order to prevent me from forgetting my pw, I figured I would use this handle and pw that I'm most familiar with, and use them for this auto website as well.

Can the Administrator send me a PM, with directions to make the carry over/transition?

Tks a lot/Cheers,

BB

V

Venomiss

If you are a VCA member you need to go into your VCA membership portal to set up the website area.

https://www.viperclub.org/membership/

You will need to use the blue link to generate a new password.
Plug in the password and your VCA membership number. The new password will be sent back to whatever email is listed on file for you.

After entering the VCA portal the first page includes set up instructions and links toward the bottom. Log out after you are finished.

If your email address has changed please write to
admin@viperclub,org with an update.

Hope this helps get you rolling and we made this a post so other members will be able to use it as a reference.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
So, you already had/have a forums account, and then created this one? With the intention of being the same username on all forums?

If so, we can change your old account to this new name, and delete this new account. I can't pull your old posts and such and place them under this userid.

OP
OP
B

BenDiem

So, you already had/have a forums account, and then created this one? With the intention of being the same username on all forums?

If so, we can change your old account to this new name, and delete this new account. I can't pull your old posts and such and place them under this userid.

^^^ Yes Sir! That would be great... In essence, I don't want to be such a newb... I joined the site back in 2002 when I bought my '02 GTS... When I bought my '06, I rejoined but forgot my user name and pw... This time, I forgot my pw, so I figured, I would just use the same username and pw with all of the car websites that I belong to.

If you would be so kind, to close my new account date and transfer my old Benito username to BenDiem. My new e-mail address is [email protected]. I'd like to retain the same join date as when I used the Benito username...

Tks a lot!

Best,

BB

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235