No other Vipers at ******* Show And Shine........

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the ******* show and shine in Calgary and I was hoping to see and maybe meet some other owners. It really was not the nicest day, but the girls stuck it out. At least I got a couple pictures and met some old muscle car owners. I will be posting pictures very soon...... The pictures are taking a while to upload

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did I know you would help!!!! I've enjoyed looking at the posts you've made on the forum.

You must be registered for see images attach

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All new Vipers should come with ******* gift cards to help promote pics like these. :D

You should join the GA-VCA. We've been to ******* "once or twice" and the club always pays :D:rolaugh::drive: That is a great idea though. If ******* and Chrysler could get a joint deal done, I think it'd be a great sales promo for when the Gen 5 comes out!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Mk II behind your Viper. That car was way ahead of its time.

The scenery next to your Viper is pretty nice & your Viper looks pretty content.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quoted so everyone can see. Chad is eager to have me, of all people, part of his chapter! :D

Dats so nice! I'm a gonna cry! :D

Re-Quoted in case anyone missed it.

Chad secretly loves yellow Vipers!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well done on the message too! :rolaugh: I must say, just brilliant. Never thought if that before.

Robert said Vipers should come with ******* gift cards to promote pics like that ones posted above. I merely suggested that if he is interested in free ******* food and pics, the GA-VCA has been known to cover some meals at that particular restaurant and there are usually a few members who bring cameras to get some pics of their "cars". I in noway suggested I would hang out with him, talk to him or make him feel welcome in anyway. If he joins, we would get a % of his membership $$ and that could be used to buy more ******* food in the future. I have seen him at *******. Its not a pretty sight.

You must be registered for see images attach

p.s. Stench- please remember who had to call me to get your #. If he was a true friend to you, wouldn't he have saved your # when he got a new phone? Instead he chose to save mine. Interesting. Very interesting I say :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I in noway suggested I would hang out with him, talk to him or make him feel welcome in anyway.

Oooh. OK. I get it. Say that so it sounds like you don't like me. Gotcha. :D

If he joins, we would get a % of his membership $$ and that could be used to buy more ******* food in the future. I have seen him at *******. Its not a pretty sight.

So a guy goes to *******, eats a wing or two (maybe spills water on himself), and is instantly labled as a pig! The injustice! :rolaugh:

p.s. Stench- please remember who had to call me to get your #. If he was a true friend to you, wouldn't he have saved your # when he got a new phone? Instead he chose to save mine. Interesting. Very interesting I say :D

Maybe that is why you want me to join the GA chapter. You think I like you more. Interesting. Very Interesting. :D

Re-quoted in case anyone missed it.

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Viper + hottie = BI-WINNING.

What!? Shes bi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper