2008+ 3 Inch Tips Anyone know where to get some?

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a looking for 2008+ 3 inch inlet tips for my exhaust anyone know where I can get some? I could just go with a custom tip but I know that the 08+ has the exhaust hangers on it so I wanted to know if there was anyone who makes them. Has anyone tried the Gibson turndown Exhaust tips? Link to Gibson Turndown exhaust tips

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just make your own! 3" extruded aluminum pipe, straight cut on one end and bevel cut on the other end. Buff to a shine...Done. Easy!

Here are mine:

You must be registered for see images

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been searching for months for the same reason and found nothing, Ive even called borla to see if they sell the tips only. no must buy the whole system. The gibson turndown tips wont clear the side sills too short also have to weld on a half inch hanger to the exact spot and angle. Good luck

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look like corsa tips, where did you get them let us know would be greatly appriciated thanks.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be crazy, but I think they look better than my Corsa tips by far.

Thanks, when I made them I started with the Corsa tips as the benchmark to beat and I made sure to keep the same geometry for the hangers as I have yet to hear from anyone of a Corsa system not fitting at the hanger area. I then went to a higher grade polished stainless pipe and tip.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm a looking for 2008+ 3 inch inlet tips for my exhaust anyone know where I can get some? I could just go with a custom tip but I know that the 08+ has the exhaust hangers on it so I wanted to know if there was anyone who makes them. Has anyone tried the Gibson turndown Exhaust tips? Link to Gibson Turndown exhaust tips

BELANGER offers some nice Gen 3-4 tip replacements