shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey Eric, you gonna go????????

I know, I got your texts. Just messing with ya.:D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shooting to make it. I dropped off my calipers today at the powder coaters. Should be done tomorrow but I'm waiting on my brake fluid to arrive. May just throw in some regular ole DOT4 so I can get out there.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hope to see you there Andy. What brake fluid are you waiting on?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul, it's a great location hope to see you out there.

Andy

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For you South/SouthEast Houston folks (Alan, Paul, et. al.)...are guys interesting in cruising to C&C together? Dan from Seabrook (SSG Coupe) and I will be driving up there. We will probably be meeting at the Home Depot on I-45/El Dorado Exit at about 7am. Let me/us know if you guys are interested in cruising up there with us.

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to have to miss this one. I appreciate the invite though. I am going to try to make the car show at Kemah Home Depot on Saturday evening if I don't end up having to go out of town.

Paul

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to have to take a raincheck on this one also. I have some compost deliveries to make Sat. morning, and the wife wants to take a girlfriend to lunch in the Viper Sat. We'll (I'll) try to make the next one, how do you guys like the new venue (better than previous)?

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For you South/SouthEast Houston folks (Alan, Paul, et. al.)...are guys interesting in cruising to C&C together? Dan from Seabrook (SSG Coupe) and I will be driving up there. We will probably be meeting at the Home Depot on I-45/El Dorado Exit at about 7am. Let me/us know if you guys are interested in cruising up there with us.

I'm down for meeting up. I'll be going for sure as long as the weather holds up. I'll be at the HD parking lot at 7

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I'll be there about 7:30 am Andy. Rob always beats me there, so I ask him to save me a spot... :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All right see you guys there I think I have everything buttoned up minus the damn parking brake the powder coater screwed up. See you guys in the am.

Andy

Oh yeh Eric and Rob save me a spot; preferably not on a hill lmao.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home from Transformers 3, I better get to bed!!! LOL!

Andy, 1st gear buddy, 1st gear..... ;)

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it out this morning. I tried to crank the car up but it wouldn't start and not I'm still having problems with it. I was looking forward to this meet....maybe next month.

Wes

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry we missed you Wes. Get it fixed and we'll see ya at the next one.

Andy

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I guess I'll be there about 7:30 am Andy. Rob always beats me there, so I ask him to save me a spot... :)

Just wanted to thank you and Andy for saving me a spot:).

Always good catching up with y'all. Nice Yellow/blk Ford GT Bernie, Best color yet. Thanks for bringing it.:2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You too Rob; your son is awesome, keep bringing him out.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could have joined you guys, but I woke up this morning with a sore lower back. Will try to make the next one!

David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper