2010 Viper "Final edition" wrecked.... anyone know the owner? or the #?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That viper has 184 miles on it and has plates, sitting at the OKC auto auction. The viper below is a 38 mi FE at the Detroit auction.

auction
You must be registered for see images

Viperizer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi...Thats my car...its a real nice car...turning it into a race car...i think it was #12, but I am not positive I have a picture somewhere of the tag that was on the consule. I love the car so far. Mine was with one with 38 miles. I got it thru copart auction. Easy fix, got all the parts from some dude on ebay called viper paul..real nice guy gave me a heck of a good deal on everything to fix it too. Just started working on it this weekend...Cant wait to race it!!!

Viperizer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, No...I am in the Pittsburgh Area..I cant remember where the car was from, but I am sure it wasn't OK..I think it was IL...not sure about that OK thing.. maybe not the same car...but the one in the picture of this thread is mine for sure. Thanks!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi...Thats my car...its a real nice car...turning it into a race car...i think it was #12, but I am not positive I have a picture somewhere of the tag that was on the consule. I love the car so far. Mine was with one with 38 miles. I got it thru copart auction. Easy fix, got all the parts from some dude on ebay called viper paul..real nice guy gave me a heck of a good deal on everything to fix it too. Just started working on it this weekend...Cant wait to race it!!!
That has so many statements in it that make me drop my jaw in disbelief. All I can say is.... wow! I mean, some dude on ebay called viper paul? ...... wow! :omg: