Viper Luggage.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't find any Viper luggage, so I found these bags. They are a pretty good colour match to the car. Added a few decals and VOILA !!!! Viper luggage.
Luggage_012.JPG
:
Luggage_018.JPG

Luggage_031.JPG
:
Luggage_036.JPG

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is definately the only luggage that can be identified from Google Earth!!

Enjoy, looks like it fits pretty good.

Cheers,
George

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, but then I'd worry someone would swipe my bags, not because of valuables in them, but because how cool the bags are. lol

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post make and size of the bags? and do they all fit in the back of your ACR? Do they come in other colors? Where did you get them?
Hi George,
The make is Tracker, and the store is called Bentley, here in Canada. I was just on their website, and they have purple and blue as well as the green. The sizes I have are: 1. (largest) 25" high x 16" Wide x 9 1/2" deep. 2. (medium) 21" high x 13" wide x 8' deep. 3. (small) 12"high x 15" wide x 8" deep. They do fit in the ACR - no problem. All four bags were less than $200. I got the ACR patches from JonB at Parts Rack and had the decals made up at a signage company for less than $20. I just stuck the decals I had made, over the Tracker logo. Here is a couple of pictures to show.
today_004.JPG
:
today_002.JPG

Shaun

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: LOVE IT! :yay::yay:

Brilliant actually. How did you get the decals to stay on?

Love the his hers! :lmao:

Hi Rob,

No problem with the decals sticking. I had trouble getting it off to take the above photo. You know Janet , The bag ratio is right :)

Shaun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32