Viper Violet

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reading the threads from the "sapphire folk", it got me thinking about the 37 (maybe less), of we purple brethren out there running around and where they are. I know Vip23er is out there, but I really don't know about others out there. I would love to hear about some of them.

OP
OP
P

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very funny, plum, the problem with a post like this is you don't get many replies when there are only a few to respond. Who knows how many are still out there.

1st Strike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of 4 purple Vipers 3 are ACR's. These are all in the Illinois club.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted Hughes (#5) in Viper Cup just traded in a modded Black cenerband VV ACR for a Voodoo edition here in Nebraska.

Bruce

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Musicncars sold his Aero Vert to a member here but can not remember his name.

Bruce

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a solid purple canadian acr here in ottawa ontario canada. the car was sold new out west

OP
OP
P

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyway, thanks eveyone, I love my car and there are so few out there, I was curious where they might be. I find it interesting that most reported on the 17 coupes. No one commented on the 11 verts. (Except BlknBlu).

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved that violet and wished more had stepped up to that color; I wasn't in a position at the time to do so but I would have ordered it with silver stripes.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT pics, Jay...THANKS !!! "purplesnake" sat next to you at lunch yesterday (on your right). Maybe we need a second name tag...with our screen names on it !! :)

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT pics, Jay...THANKS !!! "purplesnake" sat next to you at lunch yesterday (on your right). Maybe we need a second name tag...with our screen names on it !! :)

That was the 2001 RT10, I was at the other end between the viper orange roadster and silver roadster. I am not a purple person but the viper violet looks pretty good.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Violet is surprisingly good looking in person. Hard to get an appreciation of it in pictures. I would def consider one, maybe with white stripes or an ACR with white center band and VV driver's stripe. That would be killer.

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PAViper just picked his 2008 up 2 weeks ago. We're still recovering from Carlisle, but I'm sure pics are up somewhere.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Jay...my post above meant that the OWNER of the 2008 "1 of 1" Viper Violet Aero Convertible IS "purplesnake"...and he was sitting next to you at lunch...on your right.

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have a Viper Violet Coupe. Bought it from a really nice guy near Minneapolis last year. Have just had a Venzano interior done on it. Looks great.
You must be registered for see images attach

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We loved the color and what PurpleSnake did not mention is he has the only Aero Group Viper Violet Vert ever done. The ACR in St. Louis is past Natl. President Steve Wedel's and that beauty was ripping up the track at Motorsports Park Hastings in early June . Ted Hughes's car is left here and is out in Pennsylvania and it is very well set up ( heard the owner may have run it out at the NARRA event in New Jersey , but not sure ). There is also a Viper Violet with silver striped Coupe down in Kansas ,so hopefully some of these folks will chime in and you can gather the Purple Clan. There is also an ACR in Washington that was featured in Viper Magazine with a twin painted Helicopter ( this one had a driver's stripe done in Viper Violet ). Will try to remember where the others we sold are , as we had 5 of the 9 ACRs and I think we did 5 others - if memory serves me correctly. Great color , and much appreciated when folks see it .

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo, coupe with no stripes, two tone interior and the med grey console:2tu:

OP
OP
P

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for responding Carmaker and PaViper. Great cars, great to see them. Still have not heard about any verts! There are 9 or 10 others out there somewhere.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper