Viper techs in the Saint Louis area?

blu byu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all. Just bought my first Viper from John Gastman at Roanoke Motors. It's an '08 coupe. Blue with silver stripes. It's just not going to be feasible for me to travel up to Roanoke for my services. I've talked to a couple dealers in the St. Peters/St. Louis area who have Viper techs on staff. I'm hoping to get some input from area owners who have experiences with any techs in the area. I'm residing in Mt. Vernon, IL. and St. Louis is just a 70 mile drive for me. Can someone please share any positive or negative experiences??

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
royal gate in manchester mo. is where everyone goes in st.louis that i know of.

OP
OP
B

blu byu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great. Mucho appreciated. Just wanna make sure I take it to someone who sees them regularly.

chambers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
royal gate in manchester mo. is where everyone goes in st.louis that i know of.

Would you happen to have the phone number for this place. I am looking at a Viper in MO and would like to have someone check it out

Thanks

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Blu byu. Most of us in the STL area use Royal Gate for warranty work, but if you need any performance/mods done to the car shoot me a PM for more info. You should definitely join the VCA. We've got a very active and fun club here in the 'Lou.

Michael