2006 VCA-9 edition coupe

d907ie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone help me to understand why some 2006 VCA-9 coupes have the emblem on each side of pilar behind door windows and most that I have seen advertised for sale do not. They all have the numbered plaque on the console. Many thanks!

OP
OP
D

d907ie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what you are saying, is if and only if you picked it up at Las Vegas, it had the emblems. Otherwise, only the interior emblem and colour combination. Great! Thanks so much! I'm in the market for either the VCA (Red/White) Edition or the VOI-9 Edition, but wanted the whole 9 yards:). peace and many thanks.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
As above. Some of these cars that were "picked up" at VOI 9 in Las Vegas also had some other options, like headers, cam, wing, etc.

I own a VOI 9 White with blue stripes though my wife claims it and it's one of the best looking Vipers made IMHO.

Dan

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan was correct in that there was a special " Arrow Engine Pkg," that was done on around 10 or so cars, and most were delivered at VOI. Some were sent to Dealerships , though, but this option was lightly ordered as buyers were required to sign a form that the car was for " Off Road Use Only." These rare vehicles were essentially built with what was to be the Comp Coupe Motors of that era.

The wing and splitter set-up was initially done for the Raffle Car and only it, but 14 ended up getting built with the package done by Prefix. As an official Dodge supplier they also provided the new owner with a letter of authenticity that this was done by Prefix , prior to delivery. Most of these cars were not presented at Vegas, though the few that were delivered there drew a ton of attention.

A note on the Arrow Engine Package is that the ones ordered from the beginning had a patch put on the rear bumper, much like the emblem was done on the side of the car for those that picked up there cars in Vegas. There were a few cars that ended up with emblems as there were a some extras, and of course a few planned on picking their cars up in Vegas , but plans got interupted , so they still received an emblem.

Great looking cars and as Dan commented, a stunning machine and a favorite among many -- even those that do not own one!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Frank Barba has one for sale on the forum here and with delivery miles if I am not mistaken