Poor Customer Service From "The Viper Store"....

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone else had bad dealings with these people? I placed an order almost a month ago and I received a partial delivery which was just a few days after placing my order, unfortunately my order was missing a custom Viper Polo shirt with red embroidering. I called the company and left a message stating my delima as well as contact info to reach me with a request that they do so. Two days pass with no phone call or email from these guys. I call again and get a female on the phone who needs a refresher in customer relations 101 very curt with her answers, she informs me that it is a two-three week wait for my missing shirt, I check the website and agree that I'll give it another couple of weeks. I checked mail Thursday and still no custom shirt, I call the company again and get voicemail, not surprised about that because they are East coast and I am West coast. I leave another detailed message about my shirt and could they please contact me because I am leaving the country for a month and won't be back until the middle of August, don't want a package on my porch with no one to pick it up. It is now Saturday morning and I fly out tonight, never got a response from these people, terrible, terrible customer service and unless something drastic changes my mind this will be last order, if I ever receive it, that I place with them.............

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Their prices are also on the high end I noticed. They charge the most Viper tax I've seen so far. $370 for a K&N cold air when you can get them for $250 almost any where else.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have looked at their site many times but the prices are very high for most items and says 2-3 weeks for delivery too on a lot of items. ??? Customer service for most companies is a thing of the past. You just cannot beat PartsRack for true customer service, price and shipping !!!

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your troubles. I dealt with them for one purchase and it did not go well at all. In the end, they did give me a full refund including shipping, so they get kudos for that. The experience,however, was not a good one. Good luck to you.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They definitely charge more Viper tax than any other Viper vendor out there. Back when I was the VCA prize coordinator, I'd go to their site to see if I wanted to buy anything for the monthly giveaways and either laugh or just roll my eyes at their prices and move on to another site. Plus the horrible delivery times are also a joke. How companies like that stay in business is beyond me.

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bet based on their terrible delivery times that they don't have any product actually in stock. When you buy it off them they probably buy it at another vendor, then resend it out and take in the profit. Pretty much a middle man site.

OP
OP
M

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet based on their terrible delivery times that they don't have any product actually in stock. When you buy it off them they probably buy it at another vendor, then resend it out and take in the profit. Pretty much a middle man site.

Yeah, my shirt is probably being made by an eight year old TCN in a third world country sh** hole like hmmm....UAE maybe...:D
I'm still stuck at TAFB, my C-17 ride broke until Monday with a 1730 hours rollcall.....YAY.......:rolleyes:

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased the same shirts from them in the past and sent them right back. Very poor quality and was surprised due to the cost of them. If I was you, just purchase the shirts some where else and take them to a tshirt company and have the same thing embroidered on them. That is what I done and have a good quality shirt.

OP
OP
M

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol wouldn't doubt it.

***** that your ride broke, where are you heading to?

Headed off to Germany for 2-3 weeks and then to Alaska to work on my rental house and do some flying and fishing for 1-2 weeks then back here just in time to get the kids off to school and me back to work.....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's 9 out of 10 vendors these days, even the good ones we all mention here. But customer service is key.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Exactly...hence the markups!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have made a few orders with them in the past (last one in December) and i have always been happy with the outcome

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have a lot of stuff (putting it mildly, bling more like it) but to me most of it is things I wouldn't put on my car. But the prices for that crap is Ridiculous, as for the service I can't comment on that. JMO

OP
OP
M

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking for a decent Polo shirt with the Viper emblem on it.....I guess my quest continues.....[/QUOTE]

I was able to buy out the CAAP store before it closed, and the MCVO merchandise store too.
I even ended up with some NICE "Team Viper" craftspersons shirts from there.
I am not in the shirt biz, but you can ping me for a discussion. Especially about the AK fishing! When I was based at Elmendorf AFB I had a cabin on the Kenai for 10 years! July-Aug is polo weather in most of AK. Can mail there?

JonB~~~~~:<~

I was at Eielson AFB for 7 years and then retired when they tried to make me leave! Three years later my wife's unit said we had to leave anyway, she has 3.5 years left and hopefully we get to go home for good! My buddy has a boat in Valdez, we plan on going Halibut fishing while we are home....yum! :)

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased some emblems from them, and the service was good. They replaced one emblem that i had a problem with at no charge. I would use them again

OP
OP
M

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am a happy camper, I finally found what I was searching for! I received an excellent package from JonB at Partsrack that exceeded ALL of my expectations. Jon doesn't know me from Adam but he came through with my request for a nice quality Polo shirt and I couldn't be happier. If anyone wants details they can PM me and I will share my experience dealing with JonB, don't want to ruffle any feathers on the public forum. :). Take care. Jeff.