Many Thanks to VCA OHIO!!

What to do with added funds from OHIO?

• Use all of it to rent a room for the next Holiday Party.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care- just keep the events coming...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To All:
Today I received a check in the amount of $850 from our VCA family members in OHIO. Our venues the past year or so have not let us hold our usual fundraiser auctions and Ohio stepped up to the plate and offered to add some of our items, donated to us by VPA, in their large auction. With their help we now have an extra $850 in our club account for future events and gatherings. Several events will prosper from this help, can't thank Ohio enough for the assistance! So head over to their section on the forums and send them a big THANK YOU as this will help us all enjoy many more outings here in Texas.

I have put a vote as to what to do with the extra funds, you vote counts, but only once!

Last edited:

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To All:
Today I received a check in the amount of $850 from our VCA family members in OHIO. Our venues the past year or so have not let us hold our usual fundraiser auctions and Ohio stepped up to the plate and offered to add some of our items, donated to us by VPA, in their large auction. With their help we now have an extra $850 in our club account for future events and gatherings. Several events will prosper from this help, can't thank Ohio enough for the assistance! So head over to their section on the forums and send them a big THANK YOU as this will help us all enjoy many more outings here in Texas.

I have put a vote as to what to do with the extra funds, you vote counts, but only once!

We were very happy to assist the South Central Texas Region! And you are so right...... the VCA is a family. The VCA is truly the best car club on the planet.

It's the only car club where the club is greater than the car itself. Over all of my years in the VCA.... all the fun and friendships I have made.... I wouldn't trade a one of them... even for a Gen V.

Enjoy the extra funds my Texas friends and take care.

Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, that's what's great about this club. Everyone is there to help everyone, including chapter presidents!

Well done OH! That's awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger