Viper parts of America is awesome

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know why it took me so long to order from them.....basically I needed some new tires and came across their number...888 9vipers...easy to remember so I gave them a call. Ended up ordering some motto invos at a price that was significantly less then what I found locally. The price was so good. That I had enough tire budget money left over to order brakes a dip stick and windshield wipers all for the same price inclidein shipping that just the tires were gonna cost me locally.

Lookers part was the guy on the other end of the line is a member here that has the same passion for his snake as I do.even gave me several shipping options within a few minutes and was genuinely a nice guy. If you haven't felt with viper parts of America yet then I highly recommend you give em a call. They have much muchmore than what's listed on their site

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry from my phone. Ordered nitto invos and the coolest part not the lookers part lol

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Odd stuff about no response yet to your request for quote. VPA has always responded in a timely manner to my emails.

I've just ordered some items so we'll see how the packing & shipping work out. Jerry has been great to work with.

As Viper owners, we're fortunate to have many great vendors to work with.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've requested a quote for tires, (shipping options), but so far my email has not been responded to!

Same here - they've always been responsive to me as well. They also have a phone number listed so simply call them if you need a more timely response. They ship their tires for free which was I only shipping option I needed. You can also get 15 - 20% off some items if you are an active VCA member.

Reaction score
I've requested a quote for tires, (shipping options), but so far my email has not been responded to!
Sorry for the slight delay, but as with pretty much all Viper vendors here we sell the tires but they are generally shipped by distributors. As such, we are dependent on them to provide international quotes and other "unusual" shipments like Hawaii. Indeed we were able to get a quote back and ship the same day for Twister's order - not to mention taking his call at 10:45 PM. :)

Canada is a bit more involved due to GST, duties, broker fees, etc. Europe and others offer a similar situation as we have to pay all the fees up front. Some don't even allow certain brands to be imported due to exclusivity agreements with resident vendors - like Nitto in Canada. Unfortunately, it isn't a matter of just weighing the tires and plugging it into a USPS/UPS/Fed Ex shipping calculator.

We pinged the distributor again this morning (as we did within a few hours of your original email) and should have an answer back to you shortly. Again, our apologies we didn't update you earlier.

Jerry

Last edited:

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have used VPoA on a couple of orders and their price and service is spot on!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brilliant, Thank You Jerry. Sorry if my post came over as a criticism, it certainly was not intended to be that way, as I have purchased other parts from you and the service has been brilliant. I did not realise you do not hold all the stock in one place and that Tires come direct from other sources.

Not knowing how many of you work in the Parts area, I figured you may have been away at a show or Vacation?

Once again, Thanks.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VPA and Jerry are AWESOME.... he was great on the intermediate steering shaft I needed for my Gen 1. I absolutely will use them every chance I get! I would highly recommend them, absolutely incredible customer service and superbly responsive!

Lance