Chuck Tator - solving Viper problems across the country.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I know he's an asset to most of you on the east coast, but Chuck took 30 minutes out of his day to lend a hand to an Oregonian this week. Unfortunately I don't have a Viper Tech in my small town. My local Dodge dealership claims ALL of their mechanics are "Viper Certified." (yeah.......). I took my '98 GTS in for a new clutch slave cylinder and they quoted me over $1300. They insisted I replace the master cylinder and reservoir at the same time. Here's where Chuck comes in...

Chuck volunteered to call my Dodge dealer. He spoke to the service advisor as well as the mechanic. He was able to offer his expertise to the mechanic and determine the exact problem over the telephone. Thanks to Chuck, I saved over $500 on the repair bill! Anytime I need factory parts, he's the man I go to.......................if only he was close enough to turn wrenches on my car. I suppose I should also mention that this was AFTER business hours on the east coast. I was cutting into Chucks beer-drinking time and he was happy to help.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I had to give thanks again to Chuck :2tu:

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I can't say enough about Chuck--I buy all my viper parts there. He gives 10% VCA discount on top of not asking the top MOPAR price for parts. Always call and check him out if you need parts--Dave

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone would be INSANE to not use Chuck for parts/service/advice

Fangs10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to thank Chuck also...helped me out with a temp sending unit for my 2k RT/10. Not only did he send it to me he did that and said, when you get it send me a check. +100

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am giving a HUGE THANK YOU to Chuck also. He helped my wife and I out in finding a bent pushrod on our 01 GTS this past week.
Numerous calls with Chuck telling me what to look for and listening to the motor run over the phone.
He said he would send me some pushrods and rockers to replace the 1 bent pushrod; think he is including a T-shirt.
He is a great Asset to this community!
Ray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets